Trump hails death of 'depraved' Islamic State leader Baghdadi in U.S. raid

webfact

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Good news and it’s about time but Donald shut up you have allready blabbed to much 

I agree. Obama blabbed about Osama until a lot of good people got killed. All to get re-elected. Remember O's poll numbers problem?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

It is an achievement but may not be as positive as everyone is hoping. As a result of his death, Isis may rejoin forces with Al Qaeda as the only reason for split up was  al-Baghdadi falling out with Al-Qaeda leader, Ayman al-Zawahir. 

When you take out one head, another pops up and new one could be worse than the first one, if it is at all possible

• Like 2

Well done Trump! My only criticism is that he may have given too much detail away during yesterday's gloat; assuming it wasn't deliberate.

'Rejoice in that news' as Maggie once said ????

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, AussieBob18 said:

Trump never said "I" - that is Fake News

Trump suddenly withdraws from Syria and shortly after ISIS leaders killed.  Go figure.

Sorry but I distinctly, unarguably heard Trump say "I".

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

These rag-tag mobs han no coherent system of electing a leader and just as this Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi came from nowhere soon, a successor will be found and don't be surprise if he will be even more cruel and deadlier than his predecessor just to prove himself...

Yeah, that is one possibility. It will perhaps maybe create rifts and internal fighting in the isis leadership. This could weaken isis. Hopefully.

Still don't you understand that ISIS is a puppet created by USA deep state, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Qatar and Turkey?
All the "guerrillas" have been trained by these countries. 
Al Baghdadi is an affiliate of the Ur Lodge Hathor Penthalpa and there are numerous photos of him along with John McCaine.
Al Baghdadi has simply been retired, perhaps to Miami lol

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Sorry but mainstream media calling the vile Al Baghdadi an "austere religious scholar" and writing a lengthy glowing tribute to him is encouragement. The outpouring of hatred and abuse against President Trump who has done more for peace and prosperity in the Middle East than the last dozen presidents combined, yes, that is encouraging the remnants of ISIS too. People ought to be ashamed of their behavior following this incredible result by Trump. Full credit is due to him, anything else is encouraging terrorists.

I haven’t heard mainstream Media call that maggot anything nice at all are we out trolling?

Edited by Tug
  • Like 1