"We've only just begun" - Big Oud's get tough message for law breaking foreigners

webfact

I reckon their doing a darn good job of destroying their tourist industry themselves without blaming a few falangs,the clown the other day stating the national airline is nearly about to go under,who in their right mind is going to book tickets with them now,the high baht,ripoff taxis.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

I am all for them catching law breakers and removing them. 

I am just uneasy with the Na Neaw ("Vanguard" if anyone was wondering) relationship with Imm, its a little bit too close to manipulation of nationalistic (xenophobic) messages IMHO. 

Vanguard and Thailand is the ultimate oxymoron

Great job. Obviously here are many foreign criminals that are hiding. And I am afraid their activities here in Thailand might not be more honest than what they did in their home countries. Good to get rid of such criminal people. 

1 hour ago, Power of life yoga said:

people might've overstayed but still they're spending money in YOUR country ????

Disagree. I believe most overstay because of a lack of money to stay legal.

Many of the thieves and scammers found, are also overstayers.

1 hour ago, Dmaxdan said:

Maybe he should start with the corrupt Thai visa agents who get "back door" extensions for expats who don't have enough funds.

Being a concerned citizen and if you have actual proof of these offences, you should visit Room 507 or phone 1178.

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Not a problem there, all the above do deserve to be singled out and dealt with, the problem is that along those tough measures the so called 'good guys' are finding themselves having to endure the shrapnel  of those measures as well...

Exactly, you hit that nail straight and true.

Think it is a shame they are damaging tourism, by making these PR stunts and announcements.

Anyone who has never been to Thailand will get <deleted> scared when seeing policemen looking like this.

And in real life is is quite opposite. Tourist police always are super nice (and smiling) when I come across them. Always asking to take pictures with them, so they can go back and show their boss, that they are doing their job. 

Thailand is digging it's own grave when it comes to tourism. Now Little Oud appears to be going the way of the biggest joke. Heading for a quick demise, due to hogging the spotlight. The generals do not like that one iota. 

Pretty soon they will be begging us to come, rather than telling us in a surly and arrogant manner that we come too often. How inane. No appreciation for what Western tourists, nor the ex-pat community bring to the table. You get what you sow. In this case, they are sowing a national catastrophe.

The Thai Army. Moving the nation backwards at an astonishing pace. Destroying Thai lives and any hope of a bright future.  

•  

2 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Doesn't he think his popping off so frequently making Thailand look and feel like a police state is giving the bad image? Their messing with the good foreign tourists and expats so much is going to turn around and be a big mistake one day..

not sure what you're on about.  I've been here over 15 years and don't feel like i've been unduly messed with.  The country was kind enough to give me PR, a fairly easy process.

53 minutes ago, Angry Dragon said:

not sure what you're on about.  I've been here over 15 years and don't feel like i've been unduly messed with.  The country was kind enough to give me PR, a fairly easy process.

So you are lucky. Years ago PR's were fairly obtainable if you knew somebody or had the right things going. Now near impossible and very costly. 

So why would you be unhappy, you are one of the .000000001% who are set.

Archived