Democrat O'Rourke drops out of 2020 presidential race

rooster59

20 hours ago, Tug said:

Open borders???destroy religion ??? Seizing war weapons yup he’s for that I am to don’t need an assault rifle mine had a date with my cut off saw right after parkland nope don’t need it my glock is better for home defense anyway

How about you decide which gun is best for your purposes and others do the same? For example, an *assault weapon* is the perfect choice for people like this in a riot situation with tons of people looking to loot, burn and destroy their property and livelihood:

image.png.52d81afa60e16c52a0563afab5e602c0.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Crazy Alex said:

How about you decide which gun is best for your purposes and others do the same? For example, an *assault weapon* is the perfect choice for people like this in a riot situation with tons of people looking to loot, burn and destroy their property and livelihood:

You don't have any insurance?  I can't think of a single thing I own that I'd be willing to shoot someone over.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

Are the head bands compulsory or are  covering lobotomy scars?

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Really? Got some examples of how he doesnt "care" about the law? Number 1, 2, 3 if you can, give us the statute involved too.

Or are you just parroting nonsense as is the wont of the anti Trumpers.

Never mind. That would take this topic off topic. Too bad we dont have Beto as President ordering out the 101st to seize ARs from disabled vets and women.

I read that and recalled your assertions that Manafort would not be convicted.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Are the head bands compulsory or are  covering lobotomy scars?

I assume these Koreans you despise have their own reasons. What a shame that is your reaction to people exercising their rights and protecting what they have worked so hard for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, khaowong1 said:

Exactly.  I don't think there's been a solid Democrat contender since JFK.  Obama was a fluke that never should have happened.  Everyone was so into, let's see what a black President will do, they overlooked all the warning signs.  Clinton wasn't all that bad, but his wife would have been a disaster.  

Disagree. Obama had charisma in ( oops can't use that word ) abundance. Unfortunately the GOP chose the worst possible candidate to oppose him. Had they given HRC her "turn", even the McCain would have won that one, IMO.

Clinton learned the hard way to work with his opponents and became popular.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

What a shame that is your reaction to people exercising their rights and protecting what they have worked so hard for.

????. Wear that Alex. Probably the best punch I have seen since Raging Bull. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Obama had charisma in ( oops

The thing about Obama, horrible as his weltanshauung is, is that he is indeed charismatic. Hes also, as Joe Biden says,  "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy". So folks looked past his politics and elected him.... in many ways as a symbol of what makes America great. He had positive charisma, he gave us hope for change. And if he would have governed like Billy Clinton tacking to the center, being more inclusive, he would have gone down in history as one of the greatest Presidents ever.

But he blew it. He went to far. he gave us Trump, too.

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

I assume these Koreans you despise have their own reasons. What a shame that is your reaction to people exercising their rights and protecting what they have worked so hard for.

Pisspoor example... If the L.A. police had done their job and not despised the Koreans themselves, the Koreans wouldn't have had to exercise this right.

6 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

You think those Koreans were expecting payback for cashing out their patron's food stamps for only 50 cents on the dollar?

Edited by lannarebirth

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

The most important thing that Betto did was confirm the basic leftist desire to disarm the USA and destroy religion. You can expect to see loads of reminders upcoming. Whoever the democratic nominee is is going to own that. And so are their candidates in rural areas of swing states.

Poppycock.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

By August 5 of this year he was past 12,000.   https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/12/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

Of course you probably don't believe the Washington Post.  You prefer Russia Today.

A left-wing “newspaper” says 12,000 false or misleading  claims and lefty regurgitates it as 12,000 lies. Typical. 

Making a false claim is not necessarily a lie.

Misleading is subjective. 

Incidentally, RT is left wing. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, RideJocky said:

A left-wing “newspaper” says 12,000 false or misleading  claims and lefty regurgitates it as 12,000 lies. Typical. 

Making a false claim is not necessarily a lie.

Misleading is subjective. 

Incidentally, RT is left wing. 

What is left-wing is subjective.  What is a "newspaper" is not. 

False statements are lies.  Misleading statements are just as bad.

RT is a Russian propaganda tool, it is neither left or right.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

What is left-wing is subjective.  What is a "newspaper" is not. 

False statements are lies.  Misleading statements are just as bad.

RT is a Russian propaganda tool, it is neither left or right.

Exactly. To the right, all media sources are biased. To the left, only non-leftist sites are biased. Yes, you can argue anything that calls itself a newspaper is a newspaper.

Exactly. If someone (not on the left) says it’s 7:30, and it’s actually 7:32 they are lying. 

Exactly. That you see RT as neither left nor right proves it’s left. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/2/2019 at 6:11 AM, Nyezhov said:

He may be gone, but his words will live on in the upcoming election: seize guns, destroy religion, open the borders.

Truly a lightweight idiot.

He came across as a right prat whenever I saw his interviews!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RideJocky said:

Exactly. To the right, all media sources are biased. To the left, only non-leftist sites are biased. Yes, you can argue anything that calls itself a newspaper is a newspaper.

Exactly. If someone (not on the left) says it’s 7:30, and it’s actually 7:32 they are lying. 

Exactly. That you see RT as neither left nor right proves it’s left. 

"To the left, only non-leftist sites are biased."

On what do you base this absurd claim?

Come to think of it, what is the point of all the nonsensical claims above?

How do you define left-wing and right-wing?  It seems you consider anyone who opposes Trump to be left-wing, is that your only criteria?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1