Bad guy foreigners fall foul of biometrics: Immigration announces another six arrests

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

There were a lot of vinyl boards on show despite chief Lt-Gen Sompong "Big Oud" Chingduang not being present on this occasion. 

Probably he become allergic to all this vinyl boards the poor guy... and can blame him...

My friend just returned told me about fingerprints all 10 of them at swampty. As well as face recognition.they have u covered everywhere now.also because his visa is a old retirement type he does not need compulsory  medical insurance.he was happy with that one.big brother is there now in thailand

2 hours ago, Beggar said:

Thailand could learn from Europe . If you say you are a refugee you don't need anything at all to enter Europe. They even bring you there by ship and give you free accommodation, food, money, health care, education and... And if you find out that you don't like it they will fly you back home for free. ????

Beggar's belief.

Not mine.

Rooster

6 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

how many thais? my wife and kids dont need to do biometrics and i just do a right hand check ever since doing once of both hands and thumbs... 

I don't know if you were checking in or out, but last month my Thai wife, all of our Thai kids and myself had to do the hands and eye scan, much to my surprise, as I we have never done this before and was wondering if I had a choice, too late now.

The above said, when we returned to Phuket, again the same applied.

Odd;y enough we didn't have to do this in our home country Australia, suffice to say, so much for privacy rights in Thailand....

Edited by 4MyEgo