Good Value Furniture

Started early retirement now, and have a few investments going. One of them is buying studio apartments down town bangkok and renting them out. So far so good, and intend to buy more.

Looking for a good furniture shop, good quality and good price. ( SB , Concept etc not really good for ROI, a bit expensive for small rooms rentals ) 

Apartments in Prakanong area, so looking for a goo shop around there. Any advice welcome

On 11/20/2019 at 10:48 PM, beautifulthailand99 said:

I would have thought IKEA would be a good bet. 

https://www.ikea.com/th/en/

Thanks to both OP’s

SB , Koncept, Index are ok for your home, but are some what over priced for lower end rental market. IKEA does have some stuff at the right price point,  but beds are still over budget

8 hours ago, skippybangkok said:

Thanks to both OP’s

SB , Koncept, Index are ok for your home, but are some what over priced for lower end rental market. IKEA does have some stuff at the right price point,  but beds are still over budget

I have read before and anecdotally my experience seems to bear it out a lot of furniture is either too cheap and rubbish or too expensive there doesn't seem to be a buoyant market of good quality, affordable stuff. You could try second hand and look for a discount as you (or better still a thai partner of friend) waves the cash. 

• Sad 1