Thais are so kind! They even put seats outside their homes for you to rest on, says German

webfact

2 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

It must be a funny guy like you who took my new flip-flops the other day, and left the old ones ????

Lol, did someone seriously steal your new flip flops? Hahahaha......Luckily you didn't wear Air Jordans and leave 7k baht shoes out the front for someone to steal lol.

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

we can't park because someone wants to keep an empty spot on a public road.

You have to bear in mind that, as you stated, it is a public road and those who want to park there, but can't, have no more right to that space than those who obstruct it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Lol, did someone seriously steal your new flip flops? Hahahaha......Luckily you didn't wear Air Jordans and leave 7k baht shoes out the front for someone to steal lol.

Nah, just very cheap normal flip-flops, yet it was a bit disappointing to find a pair of old ones instead of my new ones.????

3 hours ago, mercman24 said:

remember the age when the germans use to get up at the crack of dawn to put towels on the sun loungers by the pool,  and we brits use to ccome along and throw the towels in the pool,,   happy days,, it was a national joke at the time, (do they still do it ?) lol

No they wait a bit longer....then throw the Germans in the pool.   LOL

selfish pricks also like to build up to and beyond the power poles and nothing is ever done. It boggles the mind... I guess if you let the peasants do as you wish so you can continue ripping them and everyone else off blindly you can travel and never have to look at nor deal with it.

Im talkn bout "officials" for the most part.... All our local officials do so! We see the at the airport regularly????. Whilst here they drive beaten up yaris's and such and live in shavks to give the impression they are just an average joe... clearly not though.

sorry, a little off topic..

People who are being upset again, ever lived near a road with neighbors who own 3 cars or so? When you come home, the least you wish is that you can park your car somewhere as close as possible to your house. Sometimes you might live next to a family who owns more than 1 car, or near a place where lots of people wanna go. 

Ok I understand it's illegal but if it's you who live there and there's a choice to let you park there or some random dude, I guess everyone will complain if the random dude is first. People who do something about it actually do something instead of complaining about problems. 

4 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

People who are being upset again, ever lived near a road with neighbors who own 3 cars or so? When you come home, the least you wish is that you can park your car somewhere as close as possible to your house. Sometimes you might live next to a family who owns more than 1 car, or near a place where lots of people wanna go. 

Ok I understand it's illegal but if it's you who live there and there's a choice to let you park there or some random dude, I guess everyone will complain if the random dude is first. People who do something about it actually do something instead of complaining about problems. 

You are right. Pointless to complain, be a man, do something about it. I just throw the chairs to one side and park my car. works for me.

21 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

You are right. Pointless to complain, be a man, do something about it. I just throw the chairs to one side and park my car. works for me.

I bet you have all risk insurance?Things like you do can be very hard on the paint.

13 minutes ago, Langkawee said:

Don't forget English are Germans too, they conquered the UK in 400AD, weren't so successful the 2nd or 3rd time 555. 

Of course. That's where my craving for sausages comes from. My Teutonic DNA.????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wgdanson said:

No they wait a bit longer....then throw the Germans in the pool.   LOL

Wow, what an amazingly funny post! Must be a lot of fun! 

You guys like their cars, their food and more, but slagging them off seems to be a sort of hobby for simple people. Innit?

6 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

Not only do they leave chairs for you to rest on, sometimes they even leave a bottle of fanta or two in front of their homes if you are thirsty as well as a small bowl of rice if you are hungry. ????

Always wondered what that was for ????