Lek Villas

royboy

I heard that Lek Villas is a fairly new mid-range hotel complex on Naklua Road but I've been unable to find it on any hotel website. Does anyone have any recommendations or contact details?

Lek Villa is a new hotel which was opened for business in January last year. It is the sister hotel to the Lek hotel on 2nd road.

It has five floors. The rooms are of a good size and nicely furnished with bath tub and shower and a nice sized balcony. The quietest rooms are located on the 5th floor overlooking the swimming pool

The buffet breakfast is good with a good variety including bacon, ham, fried, scrambled eggs, cerials and fruit juice is available and a selection of thai food including rice with fish/meats etc. Fresh fruit and cakes are also available.

Breakfast is served between 7.00a.m. and 11.00a.m. in the coffee shop which also serves food from it`s own menu with room service available.

The swimming pool is fabulous and is set in a free form style with areas for children and a jaccuzi area. The pool is approx 50 meters long and is one of the biggest in the area.

Safety deposit boxes are available at no extra cost but a deposit of 1000 baht is required.

Overall a nice comfortable hotel with the added benefit of it being fairly new and is located in a quieter area but close to a good variety of retaurants and bars.

The current daily room rate is 1,500 baht....the weekly rate is 1,200 baht and the monthly rate is 30,000 baht. Rates include breakfast.

It is located approx 100 meters north of the Woodlands Hotel or 200 meters North of the Dolphin Roundabout...........and the address is:-

Lek Villa

570/274 M5 soi 18/2

Pattaya Naklua Road

Pattaya

Tel 038 420323-4.

I heard that Lek Villas is a fairly new mid-range hotel complex on Naklua Road but I've been unable to find it on any hotel website. Does anyone have any recommendations or contact details?

Lek Villa is a new hotel which was opened for business in January last year. It is the sister hotel to the Lek hotel on 2nd road.

It has five floors. The rooms are of a good size and nicely furnished with bath tub and shower and a nice sized balcony. The quietest rooms are located on the 5th floor overlooking the swimming pool

The buffet breakfast is good with a good variety including bacon, ham, fried, scrambled eggs, cerials and fruit juice is available and a selection of thai food including rice with fish/meats etc. Fresh fruit and cakes are also available.

Breakfast is served between 7.00a.m. and 11.00a.m. in the coffee shop which also serves food from it`s own menu with room service available.

The swimming pool is fabulous and is set in a free form style with areas for children and a jaccuzi area. The pool is approx 50 meters long and is one of the biggest in the area.

Safety deposit boxes are available at no extra cost but a deposit of 1000 baht is required.

Overall a nice comfortable hotel with the added benefit of it being fairly new and is located in a quieter area but close to a good variety of retaurants and bars.

The current daily room rate is 1,500 baht....the weekly rate is 1,200 baht and the monthly rate is 30,000 baht. Rates include breakfast.

It is located approx 100 meters north of the Woodlands Hotel or 200 meters North of the Dolphin Roundabout...........and the address is:-

Lek Villa

570/274 M5 soi 18/2

Pattaya Naklua Road

Pattaya

Tel 038 420323-4.

Hi,

I thought their advertisement is still 1000 Bht. I went there many times for one or two nights last year. It is a nice place. Haven't been there for long time however. How about the joiner's fee, if any nowadays? Last year no probs about that however!

Lek Villa

570/274 M5 soi 18/2

Pattaya Naklua Road

Pattaya

Tel 038 420323-4.

Hi,

I thought their advertisement is still 1000 Bht. I went there many times for one or two nights last year. It is a nice place. Haven't been there for long time however. How about the joiner's fee, if any nowadays? Last year no probs about that however!

The prices as quoted were correct as of last Tuesday.

• 2 months later...
Any update on prices? Are they still guest friendly?

I spent a pleasant two weeks stay there recently, paying 16,500 bt (payable on arrival) for 15 nights as part of their current low season promotion. The descriptions posted by you & Pattaya Fox were spot on, although the only critisism I would make is that the sunbeds around the pool had no soft matresses which seems strange, though this didn't bother me too much as I'm not much of a pool lizard. I dare say the staff would provide some extra comfort if requested.

Very few punters were staying there during my time there so the staff were looking pretty bored much of the time but there were always eager to please.

....& oh yes, they ARE still guest friendly!