long running script, HELP

thaibeachlovers

I am getting a "long running script" stopping me using TVF. This is yet another problem specifically on TVF as doesn't happen on any other site. I had to stop using a different laptop due to it, and now on the very first day I use my new laptop it's infected this computer.

Anyone know how I can find out what it is, and how to stop it?

A message comes up after the computer stops working ( just on TVF ) and a button is there to click on to stop the script, but it doesn't always work.

Why is it that it's always TVF that has the problems?

Please help.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Thanks. I was going to get firefox anyway, as it's free, and far as I know doesn't spy on us like chrome.

I f they get same bif as Chrome they will. That out of two reasons.

They understand that customer behaviour can be collected anonymous and be sold for marketing purposes.

It´s one of the ways for themself to keep the place in the top and to be able to satisfy their customers whishes based on their behaviour pattern.

Back again after downloading firefox and internet seems to be working better already. Don't know why we have to log in on two different devices, but I had the tablet handy so that was simple enough.

Unfortunately, the popup is still there- pity.

Soo, I guess time will tell if it solves the long running script problem. Does anyone know what it actually is?

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Back again after downloading firefox and internet seems to be working better already. Don't know why we have to log in on two different devices, but I had the tablet handy so that was simple enough.

Unfortunately, the popup is still there- pity.

Soo, I guess time will tell if it solves the long running script problem. Does anyone know what it actually is?

FF has free add-ons stopping most pop ups....download and install :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Crikey. It's a different forum using firefox on a larger screen. Apart from that <deleted> pop up, it's like a forum should be.

TVF should come with a warning not to use internet explorer or edge, and only use a large screen.

However, I only bought the bigger laptop because it was really cheap, so just lucky I found it, I guess.

I also get an "unresponsive script"  quite often with Firefox on a mobile phone..but never with Firefox on my PC

the now defunct Thaivisa Android app was so much easier to use on a mobile..using the web browser so slow and cumbersome.????