Thousands join biggest protest for years in Thai capital

rooster59

8 minutes ago, Shaunduhpostman said:

A billionaire with connections to the UN and Elon Musk. Hmm. My guttersnipe's paranoid science fiction conspiracy theory guess would be that Thanatorn is the globalist banks' smart dusting, "sustainable" planet agenda and technocrat's man. The Thai establishment is too messy, too dinosauric, anachronistic, too oblivious to hi tech,  too connected to China for this lot to get their 5g satellite monitored globalist UN 2030 agenda thing going in Thailand to the extent that they would like. So, I would not put my money on Thailand becoming more democratic should Thanatorn prevail, if what some posts on this thread has said  about his background is correct, that he is part of the Musk network and has worked with the UN previously and therefore may still be doing so. Surely there would be hope of a very  different Thailand but not a democratic Thailand as democracy is rapidly evaporating as a possibility for the whole world with the quickly ramping up  global surveillance state, the internet of things and its apparent aim of an AI monitored social credit system that will make the problem of differing opinions and dissent negligible for the elites everywhere except amongst themselves, of course. As 5g, the new internet of things network goes in place, not only is total surveillance and control  down to our eeg's and bodily proceses everywhere all the time possible but also weaponization  anytime anywhere, so perhaps the Thai police force would find themselves out of a job, and the sooner they realize this the sooner they would be fighting tooth and nail against Thanatorn. Elon Musk is playing a big role in laying the infrastructural foundations for this total surveillance state with his company making up the lion's share of the 84,000 5g satellites that are slated to be up within three years, and which has already begun and consistently ahead of schedule and getting whatever green lights they want from any who might have authority to regulate them. So I would speculate that what we are looking at with Thanatorn is an agent who is working for this particular juggernaut not a democratic Thailand but a globalist compliant Thailand, a driverless car Thailand, which Thailand probably would be better off with, heheh,  a Starlink to Neuralink satellite connected internet straight to the brain  Thailand which I doubt few Thais care one way of the other about,  though a Thailand that has cut down all of its trees and microwaved its eco-systems to make way for the signal paths, a Thailand that has made its people even more sick and unhealthy than they already are with the large upswing in electromagnetic radiation that the new 5g system blasting through the ionopshere and creating even more disruption in the weather will create. It would seem this demonstration would be the start of something like  a show down between western and Chinese proxy forces, between Huawei-China Mobile-the Communist Party and Starlink-Verizon-AT&T-Chase Manhattan Bank (or whatever bank or banks are behind the internet of things and the UN) over who gets to run the infrastructure for the Thailand sector of the one world system.

A brilliant hypothesise and reminds me of Harry Harrison's Stainless Steel Rat and The Stainless steel rat's revenge. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

A brilliant hypothesise and reminds me of Harry Harrison's Stainless Steel Rat and The Stainless steel rat's revenge. 

Not to mention "The Stainless Steel Rat got Pregnant and Had To have an Abortion"

This is the only book of Harrison's I really liked as,apparently he begged all his friends to perform the task but settled for a Moog synthesizer in the end.

• Thanks 1

Whatever it is ... it's good to see the discussions and people being able to open up, on this forum as well as on the streets of BKK.

There certainly is a change on the way.

Just a few month back, no one dared to speak up.

Edited by RedPill
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, chainarong said:

I wish them well , however to ruffle Prayut's feathers you need hundreds of thousands not thousands on the streets.

In my (boringly reiterated) opinion: to shift the balance of power, it will take MILLIONS!

Edited by Eligius
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Shaunduhpostman said:

A billionaire with connections to the UN and Elon Musk. Hmm. My guttersnipe's paranoid science fiction conspiracy theory guess would be that Thanatorn is the globalist banks' smart dusting, "sustainable" planet agenda and technocrat's man. The Thai establishment is too messy, too dinosauric, anachronistic, too oblivious to hi tech,  too connected to China for this lot to get their 5g satellite monitored globalist UN 2030 agenda thing going in Thailand to the extent that they would like. So, I would not put my money on Thailand becoming more democratic should Thanatorn prevail, if what some posts on this thread has said  about his background is correct, that he is part of the Musk network and has worked with the UN previously and therefore may still be doing so. Surely there would be hope of a very  different Thailand but not a democratic Thailand as democracy is rapidly evaporating as a possibility for the whole world with the quickly ramping up  global surveillance state, the internet of things and its apparent aim of an AI monitored social credit system that will make the problem of differing opinions and dissent negligible for the elites everywhere except amongst themselves, of course. As 5g, the new internet of things network goes in place, not only is total surveillance and control  down to our eeg's and bodily proceses everywhere all the time possible but also weaponization  anytime anywhere, so perhaps the Thai police force would find themselves out of a job, and the sooner they realize this the sooner they would be fighting tooth and nail against Thanatorn. Elon Musk is playing a big role in laying the infrastructural foundations for this total surveillance state with his company making up the lion's share of the 84,000 5g satellites that are slated to be up within three years, and which has already begun and consistently ahead of schedule and getting whatever green lights they want from any who might have authority to regulate them. So I would speculate that what we are looking at with Thanatorn is an agent who is working for this particular juggernaut not a democratic Thailand but a globalist compliant Thailand, a driverless car Thailand, which Thailand probably would be better off with, heheh,  a Starlink to Neuralink satellite connected internet straight to the brain  Thailand which I doubt few Thais care one way of the other about,  though a Thailand that has cut down all of its trees and microwaved its eco-systems to make way for the signal paths, a Thailand that has made its people even more sick and unhealthy than they already are with the large upswing in electromagnetic radiation that the new 5g system blasting through the ionopshere and creating even more disruption in the weather will create. It would seem this demonstration would be the start of something like  a show down between western and Chinese proxy forces, between Huawei-China Mobile-the Communist Party and Starlink-Verizon-AT&T-Chase Manhattan Bank (or whatever bank or banks are behind the internet of things and the UN) over who gets to run the infrastructure for the Thailand sector of the one world system.

I agree on part of what you wrote, the only difference is that the two sides use the same tools to dominate, so nothing will change or most perhaps probably only for the worse,  when commanders lose they are always the people who pay the bill

2 hours ago, PilotBill said:

Sounds like an uphill battle for sure. Same one that Trump is going through. The Democrats are used to the corruption and don't want to give it up.

So some young Thais in Bangkok are fed up and disillusioned.  Do they really want a change?  Do they really want to work to make their money rather than play the corruption game?  from going to heaven to getting good grades from a civil service position to breaking the building regulations from obeying the driving code to winning at the horse races it is all based on paying and being paid.  How many really want to change this rather than simply their position within the circles?  Will young people who wish to make money cease to join the corruption corp (the Thai police) and actually refuse to pay bribes?  

The optimist thinks we live in the best of all possible worlds and the pessimist ears this is the case.  The world remains he same the perspective changes; Thailand remains the same relative positions change.

Having said that, I support the protestors in HK and would smile upon someone who introduced some degree of integrity to Thai corruption. 

On 12/5/2019 at 12:51 AM, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

Why do they always blame anything but driver error and speeding. Is ‘losing face’ so much trouble? Put your hand up and accept responsibility. 

Kick out the Army keep out the corrupt

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Wouldn't it be great if Thailand would have real grassroot movement from (relative) poor people for poor people?

At last I had enough from Billionaires who claim they only work in politics to make life better for the poor...

"politics" - interesting term for military and government, neither of which colour I like - it's like the same thing but wearing a tie instead.  The guy in the video I've never seen before, but first impression is likable.

1 hour ago, david555 said:

A very nice person you are with those thought's an hopefully way of life ….. But you are definitely disqualified for the revolution …..LOL

Gandhi  was the last ….

And because in your opinion there an no 100% honest people you seem to think it's ok to accept obviously corrupt people and criminals as leaders. Yeah, sure, no wonder the world is the way it is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, FarFlungFalang said:

it should be the right of the people to choose which lying thieving crook they want as PM

Correct.

Except nobody should be above the law, including the PM.

If the PM is convicted of a crime then he should be punished and depending of the crime go to jail.

And after he was in jail he can try again. If people still want him then they can elect him again.

And if he is convicted of another crime then he should go to jail again.

And please no exception that because anyone is a MP or PM that he can't be convicted and/or go to jail. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

I don't think that you have tried to access the website. It's banned in Thailand, you can't veiw it. The message you get instead of displaying the website is telling.

???   No VPN ....

Capture.JPG

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And because in your opinion there an no 100% honest people you seem to think it's ok to accept obviously corrupt people and criminals as leaders. Yeah, sure, no wonder the world is the way it is.

They may exist …. but against those real mean dishonest ruling ones , they can never win if they don't fight equal means (needed temporary)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Odysseus123 said:

Not to mention "The Stainless Steel Rat got Pregnant and Had To have an Abortion"

This is the only book of Harrison's I really liked as,apparently he begged all his friends to perform the task but settled for a Moog synthesizer in the end.

I love a Moog and have three on my iPad if only I knew had to use them.