Ex-PM Yingluck complains of unfair treatment under Section 44

webfact

She has no one to blame but herself, she knew very well what she's getting herself into acting as her brother's proxy and to try to undo the mess he left behind and bring him home as a hero, well guess what? it didn't work and now she's paying the price for loyalty to her brother, me thing that Mr. T should cover all her loses and she was his puppet on a string...

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, secondfusilier said:

or is this just your opinion because you support military dictatorships?

Oh do keep up FFF, I start the sentence that you quoted with 'I am against the military regime'. 

Besides, I'm surprised that you don't support the current government, they are on the verge of legalizing your beloved cannabis.

The square headed one would have had you extra-judicially shot for having a smoke.

Fair point about your being against dictatorship my apologies for not engaging brain before putting mouth into gear(still working on that after all these years) but my point on them being cleaner or less corrupt than previous administrations still stands as the military controlled media aren't inclined to reveal the dirty deeds done by this administration and the massive amounts of money involved in the infrastructure projects currently under way.As regards to my beloved cannabis even inherently bad people can do good things which does complicate things.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

What you say may be true. But that doesn't change the fact that she actually did what she was accused of, and more, regarding the rice pledging scheme and various other schemes/scams during her tenure as PM.

If the charges were trumped up and false, like has occurred with others, it would be a different story. But in her case, the authorities didn't need to trump up anything. Yingluck gave them all the ammunition they needed.

...the rice pledging scheme... I am surprised...it looks like everybody has forgotten it!