Trump poised this week to become third U.S. president impeached

snoop1130

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Keep in mind we're talking about the USA where you can get a significant percentage of support for things like the earth is flat, HIV isn't caused by a virus, men never walked on the moon, etc. 

Yes and this is a good thing. 

It seems that the some of the sheeple there are becoming less trusting of what the sheep herders are telling them, becoming more open minded and deciding to do their own investigating (vs just follow the herd mentality).  It's too bad that there are still so many brainwashed, programmed and mindless fools wondering the streets around the Earth like puppets who believe everything their masters tell them (without question).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Awwww...a liberal quoting Fox News...hahahaha.....you do know their methodology has been found to

oversample democrats like yourself while under representing Republicans and Independent voters. Common knowledge ????

https://nypost.com/2019/10/12/fox-ne

ws-pollster-braun-research-misrepresented-impeachment-poll-analysis/

Many more democrats in the population than Republicans. 

Next... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MeePeeMai said:

Yes and this is a good thing. 

It seems that the some of the sheeple there are becoming less trusting of what the sheep herders are telling them, becoming more open minded and deciding to do their own investigating (vs just follow the herd mentality).  It's too bad that there are still so many brainwashed, programmed and mindless fools wondering the streets around the Earth like puppets who believe everything their masters tell them (without question).

Some things are fully established facts. 

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

I do marvel why the greatest democracy in the world have an indirect voting system as against direct voting system of popular votes like most countries in the world. Just rhetorical.  

Both sides design their campaigns around the system.  Most votes is a relevant as most votes by one legged tennis playing pygmies.  It is not the goal of the exercise.   

• Like 1

The Bill Clinton scandal was a Benny Hill skit.

What this guy is doing is more John LeCarre with a little slapstick thrown in.

The Dems just might have a card or 2 up their sleeves when it gets to the Senate...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Becker said:

OK, I need a good laugh. Please list some established facts that in reality are lies.

Google is your friend.

I could go on for hours but I'll leave you with these to start.  Knowing the crowd that I'm dealing with here on this forum, I'll spare you the biggest and best lies that were ever told (and believed) so that I won't get dragged into a long drawn out trolling session.  You believe what you want to believe, I can respect that and I am not here to try to persuade anyone about anything.

Carry on mates

https://www.rd.com/culture/scihttps://www.insider.com/myths-lies-learned-in-school-wrong-facts-2017-5#myth-bats-are-blind-17ence-myths/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/natashaumer/science-facts-you-might-have-believed-in-the-90s

https://curiosity.com/topics/here-lie-9-dumb-things-we-used-to-believe-curiosity/

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Becker said:

That's it?? You post arrogantly about most people (but not you of course) being sheeple and to support this assertion you link to sites that just underscores the obvious fact that scientific research continuously expands human knowledge and sometimes corrects long held beliefs?

Yes, you must be a genius...:coffee1:

Sorry to disappoint you, but the last time I entertained someone like you with some facts about Barrack Obama's wife I got a weeks vacation from posting and a warning about posting on such delicate subjects.  So you can do your own homework genius!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, MeePeeMai said:

Everyone is entitled to believe what that want, or choose to believe (as I said earlier).  The lack of intelligence on this forum never ceases to amaze me.  I don't mean to go off topic here but I will do so anyway just to feed another troll.

Yes, I'm the troll!:clap2:

As for the rest life's just to short to waste on nutter theories.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

a system that you would, no doubt, be singing the praises of....had crooked Hilary won.

I have never praised the US voting system but we sure would have been better off if HRC had won.

Heck, a particularly dim donkey suffering from gout would have been better than Trump.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Becker said:

do not forget your meds!

If you had a clue then you would eat a clean diet and stay away from the poison that big pharma pushes off on the good people. 

Meds will hinder your ability to see things clearly, make rational decisions or come to intelligent conclusions and only cause you more symptoms and side effects down the road (which can only be relieved by adding even more meds to your regiment).  I have no such need or desire to pollute my body with such things. 

Maybe you should venture out from under your bridge more often and take a good look at the world around you, it might do you some good (though I doubt it).

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MeePeeMai said:

It must be hard for people like you to swallow it when a "conspiracy theory" is proven to be the truth.  Best to put on the blinders and just look the other way as if nothing has happened.

Any rational person will find conspiracy theory hard to swallow for a simple fact that conspiracy theory is less probable while other explanations are more probable.

• Haha 1