Bar Girl All Opinions Welcomed

Loonie

1 minute ago, DannyCarlton said:

If your mates have that experience, and they are genuine mates, follow their advice. I would seek the advice of your mate's Thai wife. A Thai lady can sniff a wrong 'un from a mile off.

Already have. 70-80% they say haha

4 minutes ago, Loonie said:

Already have. 70-80% they say haha

My best mate comes over and stays with us regularly and is always looking for "the one". Whenever he finds "the one" he brings them round to ours and my wife "interviews" them and gives him her verdict. She's never been wrong yet.

Edited by DannyCarlton

12 minutes ago, Loonie said:

To be a bit clearer, she'll only say she doesn't want my money

give her some money, tell her you want her to have it... turn it into a short game and you won't feel guilty.. if you really do like her, you will be happy to make her life just a little easier... 

Just now, DannyCarlton said:

My best mate comes over and stays with us regularly and is always looking for "the one". Whenever he finds "the one" he brings them round to uors and my wife "interviews" them and gives him her verdict. She's never been wrong yet.

how many times has she found the "right one" - - or are they all the wrong one? 

2 minutes ago, xn47140 said:

My story is similar....meet my girl in my own country (we are in our 40's and 50's), when she was doing this "special job", fall in love, never was asking me for money, when she go back to Thailand (and finished her job) I decided to send her money (for her and her two teenage children), visited her five times in Thailand, we married one years ago, now I retired and we live a happy family life with all the normal issues.

So my advice is "go for it", but as scubascuba3 (post 21) said, if you want, that she is leaving her job it's fair to give her money. And at some time if you really want to stay close, maybe everyone (family, friends) will expect, that you're taking care not only her but pretty sure her family too. Talk with her about this, when the time comes (what are you limits and so on).

Prepared for all that

4 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

give her some money, tell her you want her to have it... turn it into a short game and you won't feel guilty.. if you really do like her, you will be happy to make her life just a little easier... 

Tried that a few times. Once she took it. I later found it hidden underneath some of my clothes.

• Like 1

He's found a couple that my wife approved of but he didn't really hit it off with them and it fizzled out. basically he's a commitment phobe, never been married in his life.

Was over here a couple of weeks ago and thought he'd found a good one. Brought her round and both my wife and I warned him off her. He ignored us and eventually found himself sat between her and her mate in a motorcycle shop being asked to sign on the line for a brand new Scoopy. Luckily I was stood outside having a cigarette and pulled him out of there.

Love it. What are mates for?

Thanks for all the comments fellas. Much appreciated. I'll keep you up to date on what happens. Looking forward to being back in BKK. I'll just go for the ride and see what happens with my eyes wide open. I'm not going to kid myself, but if we have some fun it can't hurt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

As long as these all lubbed-up, my girl is different, newbie posts pop up in 'Farang Pub', I don't see anything suspicious at all.

Not expecting her to be different mate, that's the point of the post. Definitely not "lubbed-up". I'm much more cynical than that.

6 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

She may be a keeper - OR she may just be getting an income from many other foreigners ! 

Yep, some do play the long game. The story I told in post #34 was mitigated by the fact that the girl gave it to him for free, met him outside to avoid the barfine and didn't ask for money in the morning, he even stayed in her room. They can be quite Machiavellian when they identify a mark.

Edited by DannyCarlton

Yep, some do play the long game. The story I told in post #34 was mitigated by the fact that the girl gave it to him for free, met him outside to avoid the barfine and wouldn't take money in the morning, he even stayed in her room. They can be quite Machiavellian when they identify a mark.

I'm really interested to see just how far they can take the long game, that's part of the reason for giving this a go. If worse comes to worse a bit of a good story over a few beers at the pub. The experiences you have make you who you are good or bad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Loonie said:

She's on the more mature side

Who wants an old woman? It's no surprise she wants to stay with you - until the end of your life.

If you want that go ahead and marry her.

But if you ever change your mind and think about one of those young sexy birds be prepared for trouble, BIG trouble.

20 years ago I went down the same road and always been prepared to walk away and haven't walked yet.The road can get a little rough sometimes  but never regretful and well worth it.She sounds like a good woman,so I would say hang on tight and enjoy the ride! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Who wants an old woman? It's no surprise she wants to stay with you - until the end of your life.

If you want that go ahead and marry her.

But if you ever change your mind and think about one of those young sexy birds be prepared for trouble, BIG trouble.

Haha, early days yet. After the last missus, the only commitment I've had in the last 10 years was to my dog????

3 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

20 years ago I went down the same road and always been prepared to walk away and haven't walked yet.The road can get a little rough sometimes  but never regretful and well worth it.She sounds like a good woman,so I would say hang on tight and enjoy the ride! 

Yep, I'll never know if I don't try. I don't want to be on my death bed regretting not giving it a shot. Good or bad. Doesn't matter

Edited by Loonie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Loonie said:

Haha, early days yet. After the last missus, the only commitment I've had in the last 10 years was to my dog????

I didn't read all your comments and let's assume for a moment you are real: Maybe you should ask her about that commitment or no commitment. Because if she thinks you are committed and you think you are not that might end up in bad trouble.

I don't think about legal trouble. But be prepared for a real <deleted> off bar-girl. You want to stay away from her and her bar and her bar area for a long time to avoid trouble. Or of course you can pay her for the past services to compensate for her loss.

Don't think you will be able to just walk away. That is more than unlikely.

1 minute ago, Loonie said:

I'm really interested to see just how far they can take the long game, that's part of the reason for giving this a go. If worse comes to worse a bit of a good story over a few beers at the pub. The experiences you have make you who you are good or bad.

100% agree with you. In my life I have had many ggod experiences and many bad experiences, I file them all away as experiences, not good, not bad.

One thing to remember is that Thai women aren't as bright or as experienced as you, they play the game like children. If you keep your eyes wide open you can play them. My mate got a couple of weeks of free (and good) sex out of the girl. Who was the winner?

2 hours ago, Loonie said:

She's on the more mature side and our age gap isn't very big, both in our 30s

Missed that. Yes much more likely to find a keeper in that age group and she's much more likely to get genuinely lubbed up with someone in your age group. Be careful, you could genuinely break her heart.

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sure, but don't forget we joined this wonderful thread to help the "newbie" understanding Thai girls ???? 

I have heard this story too many times in Thailand. For every farang that has a story about cheating bargirls, bar girls have 10 about cheating farangs. I found my Cho Cho San, I could never do a "Pinkerton" on her.