UK PM Johnson plans to block extension of Brexit transition beyond 2020

webfact

31 minutes ago, david555 said:

about their exchange rate and your quoting they shall be very happy and understanding to read that ????, but of course all have fat pensions as all here are SAS forces here ….. at least on Soi Buakhao area  AND not frozen …, so overwhelming happy with the Boris victory exchange rate result... and it is just only a few day ...

Buakhao has some great breakfast deals.... no fat pensions...only fat pensioners.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, englishoak said:

Thats not upto me im a supporter of Scotland going as im an English nationalist... however, they were clearly told and agreed with it being a once in a generation option... they already chose to stay. I cant argue with the peoples choice and they spoke clearly. 

Who told us that it was once in a generation, who agreed to it, and how was this stipulation formally adopted into a binding resolution?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, englishoak said:

You are being childish and are a very bad loser yknow, once again we are out, get used to having the worlds 5th biggest economy giving its attention to making itself a continued success... 

Boris i have to admit is one of the most positive characters in gov we have ever had, that is all going to filter down and rub off, it did ( surprisingly ) when he was London Mayor and it will for the country. Never bet against Britain overcoming a challenge, the bigger the challenge the greater the resolve, especially in a positive thinking one.. ???? 

When I read those answers from you ,that tale about the frog who blow himself up.,comes in my mind ….????

Bad looser ..me ? I am not a remainer …. so where I loose , I am only   a looser if your side succeed in cherry picking , then I consider  on loosing ….. wont happen meeting the brick wall

Edited by david555

On 12/19/2019 at 5:09 PM, billd766 said:

Actually Sandy there are very few people (and none on TVF) who know exactly what 2020 will bring from Boris. It will be the end of 2020 before we know what he has promised and kept or didn't didn't keep.

Absolutely spot on Bill, the problem is that certain outcomes have a higher probability than others, on Thursday what were the odds on the WA not getting voted through.

There are some that if they do not like the probability of that outcome they try and discredit the messenger.

It is a fact that offshore fishing is diametrically opposed to the rest of the Scottish fishing industry so there must be a compromise to keep some sort of balanced employment in all sectors, and the tastiest morsel on the plate is fishing rights.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sandyf said:

Absolutely spot on Bill, the problem is that certain outcomes have a higher probability than others, on Thursday what were the odds on the WA not getting voted through.

There are some that if they do not like the probability of that outcome they try and discredit the messenger.

It is a fact that offshore fishing is diametrically opposed to the rest of the Scottish fishing industry so there must be a compromise to keep some sort of balanced employment in all sectors, and the tastiest morsel on the plate is fishing rights.

That is why we have negotiators, to save poor dumb buggers like me from thinking too much. 

There is a pile of stuff from the Torygraph but most seems hidden behind a paywall.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/brexit-negotiations/

On 12/19/2019 at 3:32 PM, englishoak said:

2  "The UK may also have to make concessions etc 

Ive highlighted and underlined the key word...MAY....three times just for you.... I ididnt ignore anything and once again you are trying to make possibilities facts.. they arnt. Have a great day. :kiss01:

"The UK may also have to make concessions on EU demands to continue fishing access in British waters."

The above statement comes from Post No 173, an article brought to the forum by another member.

It is a blatant lie to say it is from me, but what we have come expect from a certain mentality.

14 hours ago, billd766 said:

That is why we have negotiators, to save poor dumb buggers like me from thinking too much. 

There is a pile of stuff from the Torygraph but most seems hidden behind a paywall.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/brexit-negotiations/

Quite Bill, a lot now want you to register or subscribe.

I watched some of Victoria Derbyshire last night and she was catching up on some the year's highlights. One of the items she showed was one of the "Election blind dates", it was Ken Clarke and Alastair Campbell. Quite amazing that a long time conservative and a Labour spin doctor agreed on virtually everything, both saying that Labour were on a hiding to nothing with JC as leader, and Johnson was like a kid with a new toy. Only thing Campbell  disagreed was Ken Clarke being health secretary as a lifelong smoker. An interesting clip.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/21/2019 at 1:04 PM, nauseus said:

Yes, Chuckles. The Commonwealth consists of 53 countries with 2.4 billion people that have voluntarily chosen to a maintain political and general association with the UK.

Impressive? I think so, all things considered. 

You would think that the poster who his Dutch, has nothing better to do with his time than fixate on UK politics would know that fact. I think he should stop his obsession as he fast looking rather creapy.

• Thanks 1

On 12/21/2019 at 3:38 PM, david555 said:

When I read those answers from you ,that tale about the frog who blow himself up.,comes in my mind ….????

Bad looser ..me ? I am not a remainer …. so where I loose , I am only   a looser if your side succeed in cherry picking , then I consider  on loosing ….. wont happen meeting the brick wall

You have already lost, your EU contributions are going up and a whole load of other factors. One of the most important contributor and more importantly the rest of the EU countries and world see how the EU operate and it is not a professional look at that.

Can't wait to see the Dutch and Spanish stop raping the UK fishing waters among other things but that will be a good start.

Edited by Laughing Gravy
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

You have already lost, your EU contributions are going up and a whole load of other factors. One of the most important contributor and more importantly the rest of the EU countries and world see how the EU operate and it is not a professional look at that.

Can't wait to see the Dutch and Spanish stop raping the UK fishing waters among other things but that will be a good start.

A Christmas present ...

What next boris.pdf

Edited by david555

10 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

You would think that the poster who his Dutch, has nothing better to do with his time than fixate on UK politics would know that fact. I think he should stop his obsession as he fast looking rather creapy.

Just jealous, I imagine.

Merry Christmas, Gravy

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

So does this mean we will soon stop seeing the desperate posts from Brexiteers predicting the imminent demise of the EU for the thousandth time? That is not only obsessive, it is bordering on pathetic. 

No connection to the post. The obsessiveness seems to belong with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

The connection was the questioning of a Dutch person commenting on a British matter. I merely look forward to the 31st January when all Brits will cease discussing matters European. 

Well I'm sure the Dutch fella ain't no Brexiteer. 

All Brits?? ????

Edited by nauseus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1