PM Prayut urges people to promote Thai massage

webfact

2 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Needs to be avoided as far too many doing it not properly trained, so can be physically dangerous. I would never have another even if free

Excuse me! You comment assumes that you wouldn't have another, my wife has spend hundreds of hours of training, in fact on a medical course right now, is fully registered numbered and highly skilled. Works in military hospital and full list of private customers. Want a massage? Then don't go to massage shops behind Soi Cowboy or along the tourist areas of Pattaya. Perhaps then you would change your mind and pay for the real deal, ' cause you ain't going to get it for free!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Needs to be avoided as far too many doing it not properly trained, so can be physically dangerous. I would never have another even if free

I got one at a legit place one time when I left I felt worse than when I went in it was so painful I had to stop her

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Obviously going to the wrong places!! The masseuses I use are tremendous! excellent massage skills without the happy ending ????

2 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

go to the chang rai and near the central temple how many massage places about 6  at lest.all looking for business as well.so the message is out allready

The problem with the few Chiang rai massages near the central temple 

is the not so good looking ladies in their 40' ask you 1000 or even 1500 for a simple

hand...errrr happy ending. so yes you go 1 time but not 2

and at the end of the day they are not busy with customers

I believe this 'NNT' is a government mouthpiece, yes? If so, they have just done their boss a grave injustice. If the PM attended the 'Outstanding Technologist Awards and Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) Forum 2019', his takeaway should be something related and relevant and his quotes should reflect that! Make him say something about technology, science and/or innovation. Not publish news quoting him promoting Thai massage! Isn't there even ONE muppet in that stupid bureau who understands 'messaging' and 'positioning'? You clowns just made your boss look lame, and that's putting it mildly.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, outsider said:

If the PM attended the 'Outstanding Technologist Awards and Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) Forum 2019', his takeaway should be something related and relevant and his quotes should reflect that! Make him say something about technology, science and/or innovation.

Indeed

particularly when the innovation is a very good one

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Time Out! I seem to remember that:

1. Bangkok is sinking because Thai Massage Parlors are using too much water.

2. Several Thai Massage Parlors in Bangkok were busted for underage girls; and found to be Owned and/or Found to have Books with Payoffs to Police Officials.

Now they are Environmentally friendly and Police friendly too?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fred white said:

This is the second time I've seen a comment about twerking what's going on?

A few months back a well known female singer mas moving her hips (twerking) in a suggestive way. Our PM complained about this  and told her to twerk no more than 3 times in a song. That's what she did 

• Thanks 1