Pattaya Power! Pattaya expats it's time for us to make YINN the 2019 POTY winner!

Jingthing

Pattaya, so far your response to this has been extremely disappointing.

I'm tempted to post 100,00 canned "Apathy is the Problem" articles from high school newspapers over the centuries.

I think I even wrote a few of those myself back in the day!

So what's holding you back to VOTE FOR YINN?!?

What will it take to get you into a nice shiny new car smell YINN POTY winner?

Woman up!

Edited by Jingthing

Furthermore NYEZHOV will be POTC.

“Now, thats NCCs gig: behind the dumpster with his teeth out for gods sake "beggin" for votes. And then, folks even dispute that Yinn is real. But I am and can prove it. So heres the solution. Yinn and I should be deemed a ticket, her as Poster of the Year Chairwoman and myself as Poster of the Year Commissar. Only in this way can we end the culture of perversion and crimes against morality evidenced by "Uncle" NCC whos mad lust for power and prestige will cause him to do...anything!”

If you not want NCCA win

You must vote Yinn

I just  noticed this thread. Mystifying much. The tactics, if there are any, seem to have contradictions of and about intent. Yet consistently appeal for the same objective.

I am one of  many  who before have not taken  any  notice of  the POTY extravaganza. Not  that I have been a member of TVF  for any significant time anyway by comparison to many.

I have yet to  cast  my vote in POTY.

I am torn in making a decision because , in my observation, all nominees are actually deserving regardless because as a "community" I feel that the  "test" it presents  is very strange.

Oh yes, as in any  community there are the  concise, the humourists, the  serious, the optimists, the pessimists, the etc of  human condition. And that entails the interaction of that community.

And so it has been  interesting to see the impact of Yinn The Interloper.

I for  one  have appreciated  her  contributions across the board.

But that appreciation is no less than for other solid contributors to the forum.

So the  question to myself  remains. Do I vote  for the deserving or do I throw a vote in support of a possible winner? If it were possible  I would  do both  but each would go different ways.

So JT, if  you  notice  my rant, give me a plausible reason. :)

3 hours ago, rvaviator said:

As a fellow viking I salute you !  I already cast my vote for our Jeanne d'Arc of Thailand .. Let her not burn on the stake but be victorious in battle and save us all from ourselves for all eternity.

Vote for Yinn ... ????

Yes she has my vote as well, I don't like voting for a sex maniac.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Hi Destiny

Ok. 

I will study vulgar English.

if you like see NCCA vulgar, vote for Yinn. 

He will be angry if loose. Sure

very, very vulgar!!! 

* thanks the new word. Vulgar. Look like a name. 

Yinn if you like to talk vulgar all you have to do is type <delete> <delete>****** ,<delete>

I don't get this POTY year thing (and will never get it anyway), why boost some keyboard warrior's ego even more than it seems some of them have already.

Criticise them and their mates ride to the rescue crying big tears and report the disparager to the bigger boys, who then rally round and use the big stick.

All men are created equal- is seems that even here some are more equal than others. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

So the  question to myself  remains. Do I vote  for the deserving or do I throw a vote in support of a possible winner?

Hmmmm

i think better vote for Yinn

NCCA get two bonus vote. And he vote himself.

Yinn vote for VF because IMO he “the deserving”. 

So Yinn need three more people vote for Yinn to be even.

i did not start this thread. Jingthing a little bit crazy.

Merry Christmas Dumbastheycome!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Who is YINN?

Yinn is THE golden flower of PATTAYA that doesn't live in Pattaya.

She's the patron taint of PATTAYA. In the best way.

It's time to stop the attempted hoax

and restore the truth

Yinn hates Pattaya and its inhabitants

of course she never came in the city but she is

on a lot of topics about it, only to criticize the city and all the citizens, 

Her favorites targets are the expats and the thai girls working in the bar scene.

So people from Pattaya if you are into a masochism fetish, vote for her!

On an other hand NCCA is a regular visitor of the sin city

he knows and appreciate all the charms of the south east asia pearl

so people of Pattaya if you want someone who understand you and yours feelings

vote NCCA !!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

It's time to stop the attempted hoax

and restore the truth

Yinn hates Pattaya and its inhabitants

of course she never came in the city but she is

on a lot of topics about it, only to criticize the city and all the citizens, 

Her favorites targets are the expats and the thai girls working in the bar scene.

So people from Pattaya if you are into a masochism fetish, vote for her!

On an other hand NCCA is a regular visitor of the sin city

he knows and appreciate all the charms of the south east asia pearl

so people of Pattaya if you want someone who understand you and yours feelings

vote NCCA !!

So he is a regular visitor to Pattaya, but so am I, if he likes Pattaya so much why does he

live in the sleepy pensioner town of Hua Hin? And every reply to any topic he has to

refer to sex. Give me Yinn anytime,even I don't agree with her all the time but she provides

a lot of information farangs don't have. Rant over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

So he is a regular visitor to Pattaya, but so am I, if he likes Pattaya so much why does he

live in the sleepy pensioner town of Hua Hin? And every reply to any topic he has to

refer to sex. Give me Yinn anytime,even I don't agree with her all the time but she provides

a lot of information farangs don't have. Rant over.

I live in Pattaya, but honestly if you like to go to the beach and swimm in the sea

Hua hin is a better choice. You are injust about  your assertion 

''And every reply to any topic he has to refer to sex.'' it's just false and easily to verify.

So for you Yinn is ''the poster of the year'' (Even if she is here only since few months

and not one year complete) just because ''she provides a lot of informations farangs don't have''?

Can you give 2 or 3 examples? Because i don't really see them

tyia

10 hours ago, Yinn said:

Hello Pattaya. 

We have emergency now. 

Look like NCCA will win POTY

Only Yinn close can beat him 7 more vote. But need 10. (Rules)

If you not want NCCA to win.

You must vote Yinn.

NCCA will be this thread soon. He will tell you 100 fake reason to vote him.

Dont listen.

Another poster Nyezhov wrote this one. It explain the situation best.

“Thats what Im saying dude. Save ourselves from that. Plus, we could all be a part of something big, the total psychological meltdown of the loser....as the last vote is counted, screams of rage begin echoing through Soi Bintibaht, screeching ,gnarly bloodthirst screams...nay.... yowls of enraged agony like two tom cats fighting over a feverishly hot female, trailing off slowly to crumpled, choking sobs that turn to a wail of pure undalterated grief dopplering as he runs down the street ripping off his clothes and clawing at his own eyes until he runs straight into a wall then he drops to the ground in the fetal position sobgrunting and heaving as Bar girls stare wideeyed.....after a moment, he staggers into the lotus position choking and sobbing, lifting his paunch to insert a fillet knife and spilling his guts out into a purple pulsating pile by his feet as he turns his face to the sky and screams I LOST I  LOST I LOOOOOOOOooooossssttt......toppling over as his eyes glaze over and the faeces and blood pool......

All these cat pics and the incessant begging....this is a ripe scenario! Vote for Yinn ! ????

After reading that, I wish I voted for Nyezhov!

Edited by shy coconut
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

I live in Pattaya, but honestly if you like to go to the beach and swimm in the sea

Hua hin is a better choice. You are injust about  your assertion 

''And every reply to any topic he has to refer to sex.'' it's just false and easily to verify.

So for you Yinn is ''the poster of the year'' (Even if she is here only since few months

and not one year complete) just because ''she provides a lot of informations farangs don't have''?

Can you give 2 or 3 examples? Because i don't really see them

tyia

I don't have the time or patient to go to all his posts this was one of his latest

Posted Sunday at 01:16 AM

this reminded me. i have to vote for NCC1701A for POTY.

ncca.jpg

Edited by White Christmas13

1 hour ago, Psimbo said:

I don't get this POTY year thing (and will never get it anyway), why boost some keyboard warrior's ego even more than it seems some of them have already.

Criticise them and their mates ride to the rescue crying big tears and report the disparager to the bigger boys, who then rally round and use the big stick.

All men are created equal- is seems that even here some are more equal than others. 

Actually you get it quite well, rattle them with a vote for Yinn ????

Im my opinion, YINN may or may not be a Thai female, apparently there is photographic

evidence to suggest that she is. However I do enjoy the gist of her posts, giving  more

sensible content to this forum than the "everything and everyone in Thailand is bad"

types that waste bandwidth and my time.

The star trek guy was someone whose posts I largely enjoyed. He seemed to be having a

nice time here with his assorted strumpets, but something changed with him(?) in the

last month or so, a lot of subtle negativities dropped into his posts, I believe this may

well be a ruse to garner the votes of the miserable, noisy minority and feel this kind

of blatant electioneering is rather a poor show.

If this is indeed a two horse race then who do we vote for?

A Thai lady posting interesting comments, largely countering the tedious haters, who may 

not be as she appears, or someone who may well have changed his posting style to appeal

to the disenchanted purely to become POTY.

So many questions remain to be answered, maybe a live TV debate is the answer...

• Like 1