Bar girl meets prince who takes her back to his home country - how often does it happen?

OneMoreFarang

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

More than 50% end in divorce, many more live in a state of mutual unhappiness.

Maybe not 'every', so I've changed it for you.

Yep! Average divorce rate of 50% is about right.

An absolutely inexperiended Stock-Market Investor has (mathematically) the same 50/50 chance of success or non-success.

At what gambling table should we sit down? The Risk/Reward-Ratio being the same?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the girls invariably inflate the values that the

treasure/falang is pumping out, and i do mean invariably,

from the ultra rich to the ultra poor they inflate

my paltry contributions and laughable 'wealth'

when they get the unavoidable inquiries

from every other possible person they have to interact with,

and every single thai seem to be curious of just how much that falang is pumping gold and riches per month/annum,

and if possible tamper with data on cost

of housing upward if possible.

it was true 17 years ago and absolutely nothing at all has changed

I used to work in a country with loads of princes that got western women to party with them in the desert. I doubt that all the gold and expensive gifts they got for doing so was for just turning up.

I also worked with some western women that decided it was more financially productive to marry one than work for a living. 

Thanks for all your comments.

I think an important part which I forgot to mention is how I got this information. Noi called her parents a couple of times with news from Germany. And my gf received the information from those parents, her relatives. Keeping that in mind I guess Noi made sure she only told them good news. And just in case she mentioned anything not so good it would not be surprising if the parents forgot to mention these little details to my gf...

And I didn't listen to all those bar girl BS stories for some time now. I guess I forgot how often they make things up...

So looking back at my own information maybe let's think about what she (possibly) did not mention.

If the house has 18 bedrooms maybe the other 17 rooms are occupied by working girls.

And if she sends money back home it obviously sounds a lot better that she received that money from her lover and not from the last 20 "lovers" last week.

I know Noi since she is ten years old or so. I guess I still have that innocent girl in my mind. But possibly she knew exactly what she was doing when she decided to visit Germany.

Until now I didn't see any pictures and I don't really want to get too much involved in that. Because in case something goes wrong I wouldn't be surprised if the parents ask me, the only farang in the extended family, to help them. Possibly it's better for me to stay away as much as possible from whatever their daughter is doing.

Anything is possible. Here's another plausible angle. Maybe he is the "house guardian" while the real owner is away. The truth may yet surface.

The meeting place of Pattaya also figures into my thinking. She went to Pattaya to sell her *****. He went to Pattaya to buy *****. Maybe they're both just living an orgasmic dream that will come crashing down.

If for real, I wish them good luck. May love at first sight last forever.

17 hours ago, sirineou said:

I don't know why you would say something that it is obviously not true. 

Perhaps BMT means that the entry into, and "occupation" of, the marriage contract, is, in itself, a "bad end".

For I have yet to hear a married man encourage me to get married.

The majority of them are "silent" and, on observation, appear to have merely learned to endure.

The rest have consistently told me to steer clear of it.......obviously not while in the presence of their (frequently outright ball-busting) spouses.

18 hours ago, CNXexpat said:

BS! She writes this back home to impress everybody. But nothing of it is true. I guess he lives in a 1 br condo. 

or under the bridge... they don't tell the truth in order to save face

17 hours ago, Opl said:

IMHO if he is really a German Prince, willing to marry a money focused Thai bargirl with 3 kids, he is the one of the pair taking risks .  

am surprised at the quantity of princes looking (liking) for used "cars"

Merry Christman everyone.

Gosh I hope everything works out OK for Noi. I was going to make one of my typical jokes about how I might know Noi but then I realized the Noi I know only has one kid. 

But I am not in a funny mood today. Because dark forces are at play on this forum and I would like to remind you to vote for me for POTY. 

The candidate most likely to know Noi. 

24 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

What a racist BS.

Your comment puzzles me, because I am in a LTR with my Thai GF. But if it makes you happy to dump on others, be my guest. It's not as if your opinion has any value to me.

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

In past times it was considered, by some cultures (Roman Empire), as wise to choose a wife with already proven fertility.

British royalty played that game as well.

good to know.... but 3 kids at 23 years of age, she must have a lot of Kms

bar girl ,already has 3 kids at 23, sounds like she does more work on her back than standing/sitting up, the guy needs to be careful about what she gives him. Sounds like a big load of garbage all to make out she is more than she is, another glorified hooker big noting herself

6 hours ago, Enoon said:

Perhaps BMT means that the entry into, and "occupation" of, the marriage contract, is, in itself, a "bad end".

For I have yet to hear a married man encourage me to get married.

The majority of them are "silent" and, on observation, appear to have merely learned to endure.

The rest have consistently told me to steer clear of it.......obviously not while in the presence of their (frequently outright ball-busting) spouses.

Well, Let me be the first . :smile:

Of course it depends  on one's personality and on the girl you marry. I would be lost without my wife, if anything happened to her I would die. Don't get me wrong. we do have our moments , and have some monumental fights always over insignificant things that blow over in a few hours. 

And don't believe what your friends say, They might say that because the want to sound "Manly "  but the truth is that many of them fell the same way I do , they just wont admit it to others. 

Anyway, sa I said  "different personalities"

Merry Christmas. 

German mass raids target forced prostitution gang

"Germans and Thais were among those held as police commandos targeted dozens of brothels and flats in 12 states."

Seventeen suspects were believed to be at the heart of the crime gang. One house in the university town of Siegen was raided, where police detained a Thai woman and her German partner, described as the chief suspects in the trafficking gang.

Prosecutors believe the pair recruited sex workers in Thailand and brought them to Germany on fake tourist visas, initially to work in three brothels in Siegen.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43808101

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All the more reason to be a little concerned about the details , but as someone previously pointed out he may actually be acting in her best interest. 

Slightly off topic ..... A Thai friend was convinced by a woman she met to make a short trek to Singapore . I told her to at least keep a copy of her passport hidden somewhere . I Haven't seen nor heard from her in over a year.  

On 12/24/2019 at 4:18 AM, Lacessit said:

<snip>

I admit Rupert Murdoch has succumbed to the Asian persuasion for a while.

<snip>

I don't really think Wendi Deng quite equates to a Thai hooker, sorry Bar Girl, Wendi is a very rich woman in her own right.

But back to the OP.

Unless this is some unbelievable real life version of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, it's a familiar tale of spinning a story for the folks back home.

I think for many of these girls, they have a totally unrealistic view of life in the West. They meet their two week Millionaire splashing his money around and think they've hit the jackpot.

Lots of stories back to the fam back on the farm, yada yada ya.

When they get to 'mythical magical farang land', the truth hits them in the face.

The 'Prince' more than likely is a regular working stiff, living in somewhere from an apartment to a regular single family home.

Then the awful reality sets in, that for most farang couples, the wife works too!

So hard for them to row back from the initial story to reality. So in good old Thai tradition, they double down and perpetuate the fiction

9 hours ago, Seth1a2a said:

Slightly off topic ..... A Thai friend was convinced by a woman she met to make a short trek to Singapore . I told her to at least keep a copy of her passport hidden somewhere . I Haven't seen nor heard from her in over a year.  

I knew 2 bar girls in Pattaya that went to "live with" a German and were never heard from again.

12 hours ago, sirineou said:

Well, Let me be the first . :smile:

Of course it depends  on one's personality and on the girl you marry. I would be lost without my wife, if anything happened to her I would die. Don't get me wrong. we do have our moments , and have some monumental fights always over insignificant things that blow over in a few hours. 

And don't believe what your friends say, They might say that because the want to sound "Manly "  but the truth is that many of them fell the same way I do , they just wont admit it to others. 

Anyway, sa I said  "different personalities"

Merry Christmas. 

You can be (mostly) happy together with a woman you love without marrying her.

If I would have kids, which I don't want, then I would consider marrying. Otherwise I don't see many good reasons to do that.

Archived