Bar girl meets prince who takes her back to his home country - how often does it happen?

OneMoreFarang

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally know of one girl who met a married Swiss, he divorced his wife and married her. They have one son. He’s about 70 now. Living a very rich life .

Another, one of the super rich Brits. Again , divorced his wife and married a Thai. So it does happen. 

1 hour ago, IAMHERE said:

People hit the lotto for big Baht twice a month. Why would she say 'no'? There is no downside for 'Her' . Start learning German, be nice to Kraut lawyers. 

Did you ever visit a German brothel? Bang bang, 10min, the next one please. I am sure it's hard for some of the girls.

1 hour ago, blazes said:

I think the OP has decided, in a New Year's resolution, that he is going to start writing short stories.

There's enough material here to fill a Dickens novel.....

or maybe, more appropriately,

Thomas Mann.

I guess sooner or later I will hear more of her story. And possibly she will return from Germany after her holiday. Let's look and see. I will update this "story" if I hear something interesting.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:27 PM, Mavideol said:

or under the bridge... they don't tell the truth in order to save face

right, youll never really know as a foreigner hearing it from a thai unless you have been around long enough to read between the lines like a thai family would. a lot of what you hear is fabricated.

I would say the chance is very small, more likely that she is a temporary toy.

That said, there are enough crazy Germans. I once met a farmer with quite some money, a huge house and a Benz, he insisted on finding a wife within 2 holidays and kept his word, he married the first bar girl being nice to him, after a week with her and they now still live in Germany 4 years later. Got a kid too.

He is getting tired of her now though, I notice him liking Soi 6 bar girl photos on Facebook.....

4 minutes ago, fhickson said:

right, youll never really know as a foreigner hearing it from a thai unless you have been around long enough to read between the lines like a thai family would. a lot of what you hear is fabricated.

Sometimes I am not so sure if Thais are better in avoiding BS stories. I remember an old woman in the Northern bus terminal. She told lots of Thai people a sob story about having no money to go home with the bus. I was there relative often for a couple of months and I saw her basically all the time talking to Thais with her story. I am sure she wouldn't have done it over months without getting money out of it.

On 12/24/2019 at 6:38 PM, BritManToo said:

Most Every relationships ends bad for men in the western world ....... that's how relationships work.

The only difference in the bad endings is how much of his net worth they manage to walk away with.

Again another stupid post, this is not true, life is what you make of it and . I’ve been divorced three times. My choice, I got bored and I made sure they got exactly what they deserved, nothing. 

PS: I got all the children and everything else.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:45 PM, ThomasThBKK said:

In general, we don't have houses like this in germany. Zero chance, if he doesn't own an old castle and is from a royal family. 
Germans are just not into big houses. not sure you exaggerated or not on purpose but if she told u that it's a clear lie.

Except brothels of course, they have that amount of bedrooms...

Ok ill be that guy, but sounds like human trafficking too me. Our brothels in germany are filled with thai girls, some forced, some not.

Are they really forced and you know about it? If I was back in Scotland and I found out about a brothel which had girls who were forced, I would be notifying the police, but let it be clear, I would need to be sure they were forced.

I am no grass, and despite it being against Scottish law, I don't really care how many brothels pop up, despite never having to use them, I think prostitution should be legalised.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:16 PM, Nsp64 said:

A guy with access to this kind of wealth has either worked hard or inherited it.

Either way, he's not going to embarrass himself within his community by taking on a pattaya whore.

I'm calling BS on this post

"A guy with access to this kind of wealth has either worked hard or inherited it"

You have got to be joking. British MPs have a lot of wealth which has not been inherited, and how

many of them do you think work hard? There may be some who did a bit of work and eventually lost

their seat, but have great pensions for the rest of their life.

9 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Are they really forced and you know about it? If I was back in Scotland and I found out about a brothel which had girls who were forced, I would be notifying the police, but let it be clear, I would need to be sure they were forced.

I am no grass, and despite it being against Scottish law, I don't really care how many brothels pop up, despite never having to use them, I think prostitution should be legalised.

Either a grass or not. There are no half measures.

19 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Are they really forced and you know about it?

Are they forced if they tell you: I am forced to work here, please go to the police.

Or are they forced if hey have to make amount x per day to pay for the room?

And it seems some think they "must" do that because otherwise they would earn a lot less for a lot more physical work.

If it would be clear then it would be easy for the police - but it seems to be really difficult for them to prove "forced".

14 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Are they forced if they tell you: I am forced to work here, please go to the police.

And it seems some think they "must" do that because otherwise they would earn a lot less for a lot more physical work.

If it would be clear then it would be easy for the police - but it seems to be really difficult for them to prove "forced".

Cultural pressure isn't something westerners are attuned to. Can be very powerful.

29 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If the girls say they were forced and wanted out, nothing should have to be proved. In your third sentence, if they can get a regular job but don't want it, then they are not being forced.

16 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

If the girls say they were forced and wanted out, nothing should have to be proved. In your third sentence, if they can get a regular job but don't want it, then they are not being forced.

Deported and shipped back to Thailand to get a regular job?

Or given German citizenship, free social housing and a regular job/welfare?

I think I would probably give whatever answer gave me dual citizenship.

8 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes, perhaps that is the case.

But I think it's still amazing how much some of them change.

I remember one of my favorite girls who looked like HiSo when I saw her a few years later. Looking at her I don't think anybody would have expected that she ever worked in a bar.

And for the record: I don't think bar girls are bad. I like many of them. ???? 

99.9% of bar girls are evil, PERIOD.

Archived