Kratom leaves dropped from narcotics list

webfact

Is this like where cops sent text to those that had arrest warrants, inviting them to a super bowl party. Then arrested those that showed up for the free food and drink?

Be careful if you decide to purchase this stuff, it is still fine able. The prediction is that a lot of arrests, near arrests, and personal fines are still in the works between now and when Kratom is legalized.

Edited by IAMHERE
spelling

23 minutes ago, Captain 776 said:

Always negative replies.

Give credit where credit is due, at least they are making strides to finally legalize Pot and Kratom.

I have done Pot “research” all over the world for 40+ yrs.........I can attest to the fact it is not harmful and back in the 80’s it was the only thing that gave my Dad any relief from his acute Rheumatoid Arthritis.........there is documented proof it has medicinal value for many ailments.

Having been on Morphine for 3 yrs due to 5 inoperable degenerated discs, I will be happy to try Kratom and or CBD oil.

Well said that man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, uncleeagle said:

Having been given morphine in hospital I cant imagine what 13 times more powerful would do because I was already in heaven when they had me on that stuff...I somehow doubt it can be true. After all, if it was true, then why would a controlled kratom not be used in hospitals instead of an equally controlled morphine?

...try 'approval' after about 10 years of studies and testing.

"Taking too much kratom can cause some unintended health problems, including agitation, seizures, rapid heart rate and high blood pressure.

In extreme cases, kratom overdose can put a person into a coma, stop their breathing or cause kidney failure"

Let me guess, Cannabis is still on the prohibited narcotics list and treated ounce for ounce or gram for gram the same as heroin, crack and methamphetamine.

Yikes. ????

Edited by SiSePuede419
  • Like 2

BTW, can anyone explain how a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) today has the force "du juris" of an actual law?

In America, MOUs mean nothing in a court of law.  Basically, an MOU says you intend to do something in the future.

OK, as of today I have issued a MOU saying I intend to strengthen my legs enough to win the Olympic metal for high jump.  

Go ahead and congratulate me on winning my gold medal. ????

• Like 1