will mankind survive?

ivor bigun

In 1950 there were about 2.5 billion people in the world ,by 1980 it had grown to 4.5 billion ,now its about 7 billion and by 2050 it will be 10 billion .most of these will be born in  underdeveloped countrys, as they start to move to more developed countrys ,will they bring benifits or drag them down? will new plagues ,start that we cant control ,will we run out of food? will we be struck by a comet? or will the world be a terrible place that bears no resemblance to what it was?

in short will mankinf survive?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

by 2050 it will be 10 billion .

No worries, most of us on this forum are already so old we will be dead by then, assuming Immigration have not already made it impossible to get a visa!

And by 2050 the run off for POTY will be done in wheelchairs.

The issue is water. There is not enough water for 15 billion people and all the other life on the planet.  Climate Change is an over-rated scam IMO - but clean drinking water shortages in the future is real. The costs of converting the oceans to clean water and transporting it will be far too high for many countries.  I cant reemmebr the numbers but I read a report a few years ago that said by 2050 there will be too many people for the readily available water.   

1 hour ago, AussieBob18 said:

The issue is water. There is not enough water for 15 billion people and all the other life on the planet.

I have read where there is concern about "water" I came to the conclusion & obviously I may be wrong that they were building up to yet another scam like "climate change" to make money, the corporations that run the world through whatever government they have installed to do their bidding would like nothing better than to charge us for every drop of water that we use, more money to add to their coffers, more control, just like they want to centralise control for global warming or whatever they are calling it this week.

The amount of water on earth is going to remain the same, it can't go anywhere? natural climate change which has always happened will move it to different areas, there will be new deserts and new green lands in the future using that self same water.

If I was the worrying kind I would have more concerns about that huge ball of fire in the sky that gives us life - the sun - it has the ability to wipe us out at any time, but they haven't found a way of scamming the public out of money to prevent that happening! 

Or maybe I'm wrong? ????

2 hours ago, AussieBob18 said:

The issue is water. There is not enough water for 15 billion people and all the other life on the planet.  Climate Change is an over-rated scam IMO - but clean drinking water shortages in the future is real. The costs of converting the oceans to clean water and transporting it will be far too high for many countries.  I cant reemmebr the numbers but I read a report a few years ago that said by 2050 there will be too many people for the readily available water.   

Remember, The NWO has in mind to reduce the number of humans to 500 millions...

Nope unless action is taken like dumping the monetary system and oil, and altering our mindset. Whoever says climate isn't affected by putting billions of tons of CO2 and other nasties into the atmosphere while removing millions of trees at the same time is not thinking or didn't listen in primary school geography. Keep doing that and you'll end up with a runaway, mini-Venus scenario.

Unfortunately, 'Climate change' has become stigmatised and dinosaurs naturally get up in arms when they see young folk taking action and shout scam when their views are challenged/way of life is threatened. That non-thinking along with inaction, greed and inability to totally change the way we roll will seal our fate. Unfortunately, it's going to take disaster to wake up, but a good start would be for people to stop having loads of kids + lose half of China / India. :whistling:

If this 2 legged turbo-monkey keeps doing what he has been doing it will self destroy.
OR:
- As we write, viruses are constantly mutating. A new killer virus will emerge that thanks to air-travel will spread around the world in record time. Nature has a way correct "imbalances".

A more pressing matter for some Expats may well be: "How do I survive the next round of visa- legislation"?

5 hours ago, AussieBob18 said:

I guess the beer bars in Pattaya will be booming then

5 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

in short will mankind survive?

My take is I doubt it unless world countries take a serious step in the gobal warming issue.

Also not to be taken as offensive but probably will, there needs to be more birth control maybe enforcement of some kind other than bombs in countries and some religions where ignorant people just breed like animals. 

Whatever. Mankind's extinction would be a good result for the planet. We are not the be all and end all of creation.

We have been given the wonderful gift of life and intelligence and yet we have abused this gift for thousands of years.

Whatever the planet has in store for us we deserve it.

6 hours ago, CGW said:

Historically Mother Earth is very good at taking care of herself unleashing a major catastrophe every 10 to 12 thousand years, the last one was around 12 thousand years ago, which means?

????

Mother Earth sounds a bit like the Thai Govt and Immigration.... which means?

6 hours ago, CGW said:

Historically Mother Earth is very good at taking care of herself unleashing a major catastrophe every 10 to 12 thousand years, the last one was around 12 thousand years ago, which means?

????

She will do her jobs very soon in the near future. It's been very frequent now with earthquakes around the ring of fire in the last decades, especially around San Andreas Fault, California, Japan and our neighboring countries (Philippines, Indonesia) and Islands in the Pacific ocean, then those countries around the North Sea and the Mediterranean Sea. I'm planing to move back to my hometown in Isan in the near future. Even though Thailand geographical location is around by high mountain ranges (except in the south), Isan seems to be the safest place to live in since in the North can have problem with landslides... 

33 minutes ago, Bjrda77 said:

She will do her jobs very soon in the near future. It's been very frequent now with earthquakes around the ring of fire in the last decades, especially around San Andreas Fault, California, Japan and our neighboring countries (Philippines, Indonesia) and Islands in the Pacific ocean, then those countries around the North Sea and the Mediterranean Sea. I'm planing to move back to my hometown in Isan in the near future. Even though Thailand geographical location is around by high mountain ranges (except in the south), Isan seems to be the safest place to live in since in the North can have problem with landslides... 

It's certainly due, unfortunately us "poor folks" don't have hideaways deep underground like the "Elites" and Big boys have, I'm already in Isan, time will tell!

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

My take is I doubt it unless world countries take a serious step in the gobal warming issue.

Man will never be able to control "climate forcing" which is why we have "climate change" but shussh, don't tell anyone, people are getting rich from the "global warming" fallacy :wink: 

4 minutes ago, CGW said:

Man will never be able to control "climate forcing" which is why we have "climate change" but shussh, don't tell anyone, people are getting rich from the "global warming" fallacy :wink: 

Greta and her family? now he is trying to tell us he let her spout all this crp,because she was depressed,and it was a way of helping her ,yes we believe you ,well dont we?

9 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Greta and her family? now he is trying to tell us he let her spout all this crp,because she was depressed,and it was a way of helping her ,yes we believe you ,well dont we?

The sad thing about Greta, apart from her family, is how people believed her nonsense! The major university's like Harvard and Princeton are telling us the truth yet the media publicises Greta and her views & people buy into her story - sad! ????

43 minutes ago, CGW said:

It's certainly due, unfortunately us "poor folks" don't have hideaways deep underground like the "Elites" and Big boys have, I'm already in Isan, time will tell!

I believe they already have every thing in place before they start the GREAT War, which they try so hard to make it happen. I remember many years ago a Norwegian minister told people about he and many others were shown one of their underground bases and were told to keep their mouth shut, otherwise there will be no room for them when the "great" war breaks out... He just wanted to be honest to the people and since he's already not very young then he told the truth... Unfortunately he didn't have much room in the MSM.

33 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Greta was diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome... they just use that poor girl for their own advantages. Her mother is an opera singer and I think all of her family are in the entertainment industry... that's how much credibility they have.

15 hours ago, geronimo said:

If we keep going as we are, I'm afraid the answer will be no ...... we seem to think mother earth has a bottomless pit of resources.

Actually, we can keep on going as we are, but life won't be worth living for the vast underclass that will exist.

Humans can eat processed seaweed to live on ( or perhaps Soylent Green will become a reality ), and huge floating cities will take care of living space.

While the few rich will live a life so affluent none of us can imagine it, the multi billions of poor will live in unimaginable poverty. The only ones not rich to live a decent life will be the ones protecting the rich from everyone else.

In the future, the only factories will be 3D printers that can make anything, the raw materials being provided by the AI robotics that will replace human workers.

Archived