Need help! How do I report someone!

15 minutes ago, Pattayadonk said:

Hello guys how can I report someone for working illegal in Thailand on the wrong visa ?. I don’t know where to look can’t seem to find an email address ! If someone can help me it would be appreciated.

Hi

does this person, working illegaly in Thailand on the wrong visa, has done something wrong to you?

Have you an argument with him, for some reasons?

Or he has stolen something from you?

Do you know about the karma, it's if you do something bad to someone, it should be comeback to you at any moment, and under any form, so you need to be prepared for it.

Usualy the thais acting like that go directly to the office (Here you have choice

labour office or immigration office) and try to have some financial compensation for

the snitch, you can still try it. But of course i don't recommand you to do it.

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Like 2

hi Guys ! It’s a person making money on YouTube live streaming making videos also working behind a bar serving drinks, running a weekly bar crawl where fellas pay 500b to him and he takes them around the town. He also makes promotional videos of bars and recieves payment ! This in not a personAl vendetta I just don’t want someone breaking the laws the many have to stick to . A

• Confused 5
  • Sad 6
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pattayadonk said:

hi Guys ! It’s a person making money on YouTube live streaming making videos also working behind a bar serving drinks, running a weekly bar crawl where fellas pay 500b to him and he takes them around the town. He also makes promotional videos of bars and recieves payment ! This in not a personAl vendetta I just don’t want someone breaking the laws the many have to stick to . A

NDTVi?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

I play a detective online.  First, get those micro cameras that look like buttons and have a few friends go to the bars and even become his client while recording the entire thing.  Facebook live it from a fake account.  Then go to the dark web and have someone track his phone and every step he takes.  move in next to him.  plant bugs on him and launch a drone to follow him everywhere.  

after 3 months, you will have lots of information.  Let's say you get him deported, arrested, and more.  

What are the odds he tracks it back to you?  If over 5%, this is a no-go.  Because they your life will suck worse than you made his life suck.

If you have 0-4% chance, then let's say he gets kicked out.  How happy are you?  What about the 100,000 sick pedophiles?  maybe energy on them is better well spent.

pick your wars.  this won't be a simple battle. 

the drone is a bit much no? 

14 minutes ago, Pattayadonk said:

I just don’t want someone breaking the laws the many have to stick to

Damn dude 

you are going to be pretty busy

at least few millions of thais are breaking the laws on a daily basis here

not a big deal if some foreigners can live the dream doing some little money here

this guy doesn't hurt anyone, it sounds likes people are happy to deal with him

let's go it and try to do something good for this end of the year, like say hello to

your neighbours or offer some chocolates to the nice lady smiling at you everyday

happy new year

• Like 1

Thank you to the person who gave me the email addresses needed all evidence sent off . Over 100 hours with of footage From YouTube paid promotional work! Videos of him working behind the bar and videos of him taking 7000b of 14 men on several occasions for a pub crawl. Selling T-shirt’s for 600b a pop . Plus texts messages admitting that he is working illegally ! Let’s see what happens now all evidence has been submitted . Happy new year 

• Sad 7

2 minutes ago, Nakmuay887 said:

the drone is a bit much no? 

yes, you are right.  I'm currently working with RoboFly and selling 100 units to the OP as we speak.  He's so mad over this law breaker that he's willing to spend 10 million baht to go after him!

--------------------

Scientists from Harvard unveiled a breakthrough in the field of robot technology—RoboBee. RoboBee is a tiny robot no bigger than a fly, and it is currently the world's smallest robot.

Wireless 'RoboFly' Looks Like an Insect, Gets Its Power from Lasers. ... RoboFly flies freely, thanks to a photovoltaic cell on its body that converts energy from a narrow laser beam. It produces about 7 volts of electricity, which a flexible onboard circuit boosts to the 240 volts required for liftoff.

• Haha 1