Warren warns 'democracy hangs in the balance' in New Year's Eve speech

webfact

53 minutes ago, Elkski said:

I wonder if greed is so strong the over 75 type with blue cross blue shield type plans will ever think of their children and grandchildren?  I worry  greed is to strong. 

? The over 75 type has Medicare ...

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, webfact said:

Warren's momentum stalled under sustained attacks from more moderate Democratic candidates like Pete Buttigieg, the outgoing mayor of South Bend, Indiana, over her support for Medicare for All, the healthcare overhaul that would eliminate private insurance in favor of a single government-run plan.

In response, Warren has revised her rhetoric on healthcare,

It is a sad reflection of a society when such a socially beneficial healthcare stance is regarded as rhetoric. 

maga

Edited by Bluespunk

5 hours ago, Tug said:

Ha ha now there’s a good one lol hey donald let’s have a look at those tax returns lol oh you bought a portrait of yourself from your charity lol and on and on and on lol I’m not a fan of warren but I do agree donalds refuseal or inability to work within the constitution poses a grave threat to our democracy his active use of and advocacy  to use and attempting of bribery and extortion of foreign powers to interfere in our elections does indeed pose a grave danger to our democracy 

This thread is about how wonder Warren is...you want to open it up to others...let's use the most successful white-collar criminal in the world as an example...HRC successfully gamed the US and the World to the tune of billions...and then...to her credit...covered it up without a whimper from the Justice Department...

She should really run for Empress of the world...we could all pay homage by placing gifts at her feet...☺

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Elkski said:

I wonder if greed is so strong the over 75 type with blue cross blue shield type plans will ever think of their children and grandchildren?  I worry  greed is to strong. 

No they won't. It is the "deadbeat generation" and you can throw most of the Baby Boomers in with them.

12 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Credit must go to the Russia troll factories using social media to spread fake news and untruth. All this part of the Gerasimov doctrine. He really couldn’t win without Russia aid. Think you smart enough to agree on this. However I do accept he is POTUS till 2020. 

Why is it that some can never accept that Trump won because many Americans "dislike" Washington and all that live in it? It always has to be some "other" entity that elected him.

Trump was, IMO, a result of the corruption of Washington, and had it not been him, it would have been some other independent that stood against the establishment. Bernie almost made it, but the establishment did for him.

• Like 2