No change in TM30, TM28 reporting, says Phuket Immigration

rooster59

After coming back from France in October, I went to Pathum Thani immigration, a desk officer told me if I still have my old tm30 then I don’t need to report again even if I was coming back From overseas. I just n deed to wait for my 90 days report.

Edited by Raymonddiaz

It no wonder the confusion when launched it was a real mess. It would be easier to know when PM takes a poo in his office. I know many refused to fill out form and no go to a hotel stay. We all have friends!

So many people complain about the TM30 system and yet not one General or manager will step up and organize a better way? The Embassy Vetted us to move to Thailand, but Immigration Offices are taught they are in control who stays in Thailand. Just ask yourself why all immigration office do not have a proper Cashier Department! Corruption! They not care if you have a loan or own a home, You will leave when the tell you!!!! The Embassy of the world will not support you in regard to verify income which comes from the US Govt., Maybe they too are partners in Crime?

Good luck to all in 20 20

6 hours ago, timewilltell said:

Unfortunately this is the story of Thai Law everywhere. No one really knows what the law is because it is all up to the judge, policeman, immigration officer or anyone else who has any power. The result is the perfect environment for corruption and it is quite likely that is exactly how they want to keep it. Thailand is no place for business and increasingly becoming no place to retire to or reside in as regulations become more aggressive, more confusing and more difficult to comply with.

I've been here for 8 years and have no problem what the h? I was even stopped in the reception area of my apartment 2019 my immigration officers showed my papers no problem. Just renew every 90 and yearly! geeze.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, timewilltell said:

Unfortunately this is the story of Thai Law everywhere. No one really knows what the law is because it is all up to the judge, policeman, immigration officer or anyone else who has any power. The result is the perfect environment for corruption and it is quite likely that is exactly how they want to keep it. Thailand is no place for business and increasingly becoming no place to retire to or reside in as regulations become more aggressive, more confusing and more difficult to comply with.

Your right each time I came in before and I was stopped and asked what I was doing here? And the other officers were clueless and not one had a clue what others were asking it's all made up as they go along no wonder tourism crashing with Western people. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

Completely wrong - no foreigner who relies on outside country income wants a strong baht...

800k in a Thai baht interest almost nothing is a bad investment..

and then next year rolls around where the foreigner must bring it back up to 800k or rely on interval outside income...

might want to re-think that retired foreigners like a strong baht...

"800k in a Thai baht interest almost nothing is a bad investment"

Better interest rates in thai banks compared to most western banks if you know where to put them. 0% back home.