Trump vows to hit 52 Iranian targets if Iran retaliates after drone strike

rooster59

A post containing a post from Twitter has been removed as this is not a Twitter site.  The trolling reply was removed as well. 

Other off topic deflection posts and replies have been removed. 

Some more off topic posts and replies have been removed.

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe someone should hit Trump 52 times on the head. Maybe it helps. Not that I have much hope but I am confident it won't make his mental condition any worse.

What earthly difference will that make? the same people will still be in "power" calling the shots, there will just be a different talking head!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, URMySunshine said:

Trump has put all his family in the crosshairs for the rest of their naturals , though given their wealth there is probably very little risk there. The Iranians will bide their time and any revenge will probably be proxied in some form. 

i'm not quite sure Trump and family would be interesting targets for Iran in search of retaliation, for they are just individuals, not that emblematic.  

Edited by Opl

4 minutes ago, Opl said:

i'm not quite sure Trump and family would be interesting targets for Iran in search of retaliation, for they are just individuals, not that emblematic.  

secret service agents will have to be vetted more thoroughly.

Eg. someone called Mike Amanpour hypothetically speaking.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, neeray said:

Interesting that Trump should draw on this number of 52 targets based on an incident from 40 years ago. Perhaps this is meant as a "hands-off" warning on behalf of the embassy.

Play safe make it 52000000000000000  that way there  can be no recriminations

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Salerno said:

Taking out POTUS or one of his immediate family not emblematic?

No, not emblematic of Iran power of nuisance, IMO,  because of US own record  ( A. Lincoln, Garfield, Mc Kinley, JFK..).

I'm afraid they might try something less obvious - that serves their interest, not just "an eye  for an eye"-  but I can be wrong 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Opl said:

No, not emblematic of Iran power of nuisance, IMO,  because of US own record  ( A. Lincoln, Garfield, Mc Kinley, JFK..).

I'm afraid they might try something less obvious - that serves their interest, not just "an eye  for an eye"-  but I can be wrong 

Cyber certainly they've just graffitied a US gov. site - let's hope they can't do something more significant. 

As an American..... I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY........

Where ever you are from, I doub't you can be as proud as I am to be an American......... America has always been a place that 'Doesn't swat the mosquito until we feel the sting'.... 

I personally have travelled to over 80 countries in the world and I would not give up my USA citizenship for any other....

Being American, I DIDN'T LIKE TRUMP,   but I don't like muslims either after seeing muslim immigrant populated areas of European and Scandanavian countries.... I DON'T want that in the USA.... So I must join with TRUMP on that.... These IRANIANS (muslims) are out to conquer the world and 'steal' everything we have and give it as an offering to 'allah'.... I am with TRUMP on this one issue.... 'allah' isn't getting anything of mine, IF I CAN HELP IT.....

Note:  I have PURPOSLEY NOT CAPITALIZED muslim and allah for my own reasons.....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1