Iran says no limits on enrichment, stepping further from 2015 deal - TV

webfact

1 hour ago, unamazedloso said:

They never stopped trying to enrich uranium as far as im aware and its not like they havent been pushing buttons. They must have expected retaliation. Iranians have been a lying nation since the dawn of time and cant be trusted. Thats a fact, google it...

They never had too, did they? As far as I’m aware, their nuclear activity was monitored and in compliance, so these lies you reference seem manufactured, unless you have a link

heres a fact for you to google... the us is a state founded thru treason... lol.... kin of traitors accusing others of lying

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, candide said:
5 hours ago, rabas said:

It also allowed Iran to greatly expand it's industrial capabilities to enrich vast qualities of Uranium if and when it decided to do so (break the agreement). This has already been done. In 2018 Iran completed a new factory able to manufacture large numbers of highly advanced centrifuges equivalent to 300 current centrifuges per day. In months they can build vast new factories enriching uranium.

Reuters: Iran's new centrifuge factory

According to your source the decision was made after Washington's withdrawal from the pact.

Didn't you read the article you linked, or are just just dishonest?

No. Only the announcement came a month or so after Washington's announcement in May 2018.

July 2018 "Iran has built a factory that can produce rotors for up to 60 centrifuges a day, the head of its atomic agency said on Wednesday,"  (that's a lot)

It would take at least a year or two to develop the technologies, plans, and actually build such a plant. It is not kids stuff, these are new much more powerful centrifuges than the ones they use now.

Instead of building this factory in the next seven or eight years, we built it during the negotiations but have not started it,” Salehi, said, according to state media.

Once again, a deal that hardly limits Iran's capacity to develop nuclear weapons in volume whenever the choose to do so. And why does a country with some of the greatest oil reserves need to enrich uranium?

Edited by rabas

8 minutes ago, rabas said:

No. Only the announcement came a month or so after Washington's announcement in May 2018.

July 2018 "Iran has built a factory that can produce rotors for up to 60 centrifuges a day, the head of its atomic agency said on Wednesday,"  (that's a lot)

It would take at least a year or two to develop the technologies, plans, and actually build such a plant. It is not kids stuff, these are new much more powerful centrifuges than the ones they use now.

Instead of building this factory in the next seven or eight years, we built it during the negotiations but have not started it,” Salehi, said, according to state media.

Once again, a deal that hardly limits Iran's capacity to develop nuclear weapons in volume whenever the choose to do so. And why does a country with some of the greatest oil reserves need to enrich uranium?

My mistake. 

So it was build before the pact was signed, right?

10 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

So Iran shoots down U.S drones and Donald Trump waits. Iran attacks six oil tankers in the Strait of Hormuz, Trump waits. Iran attacks Saudi oil fields Trump waits. Iran chants "Death to America" Trump waits.  Iran attacks U.S Embassy

The Left: Donald Trump is starting a war!

This refusal to take any more nonsense from Iran is long overdue. It is to be expected that the Iranian regime will not take this well. But it is totally stunning to see the American left almost worshiping this dead terrorist dude. Watching CNN its almost as if Turner himself has passed on. Absolutely sick.

+1

6 hours ago, simple1 said:

Direct quote from Iraqi PM at URL below. I could be wrong, but my understanding is Iranian military assistance is at the request of the Iraqi government.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/body-of-commander-slain-by-us-strike-arrives-in-iran-to-crowds-of-mourners/2020/01/05/4ca3281a-2f17-11ea-bffe-020c88b3f120_story.html

trump has now threatened Iraq with 'deep sanctions' if Iraq insists on the removal of US forces. Seems to me trump is deeply ignorant and without a coherent strategy regards M.E. region.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/01/05/donald-trump-threatens-iraq-sanctions-expel-us-troops/2821255001/

We want to stay. Please don't embarrass us and humiliate the US. We are a truly great nation. Why don't you like us anymore? You know I get really offended when people don't like me. You really, really don't want to go there Iraq. We will hurt you. If we can't help you we will hurt you. Don't make us hurt you. I am not in the mood right now. Can't you see how many problems I have at home? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

So Iran shoots down U.S drones and Donald Trump waits.

more like: iran shoots down US military drones

invading iran airspace, and US respond with shooting down iran airliners with 290 civilians, including 66 children,

then proceeds to assassinate iran leaders.

the world has never seen such a rabid beast as USA

Edited by brokenbone
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

My mistake. 

So it was build before the pact was signed, right?

is there any language in the agreement that iran was NOT permitted to build this factory?  

i'd appreciate a link to a source if you could provide it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

They never stopped trying to enrich uranium as far as im aware and its not like they havent been pushing buttons. They must have expected retaliation. Iranians have been a lying nation since the dawn of time and cant be trusted. Thats a fact, google it...

And the USA is a bastion of truth and honesty in your eyes. ???? ???? ????

Especially as since Trump has been POTUS he has lied over 12,000 times.

That is a fact also. Google it.

About 1,170,000 results (0.38 seconds) 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/04/trump-has-told-more-than-10000-lies-since-being-inaugurated-washington-post

https://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

https://www.nrdc.org/trump-lies

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

https://www.factcheck.org/person/donald-trump/

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tug said:

Rabas I beg to differ it was the first small steps towards normal relations towards peace now we are on the verge of war beeing run out of Iraq who’s winning there?trump imo is an utter fiasco the looks on those troops beeing deployed for god knows how many times when Donald tweets from his resort gots to be getting old no sir imo he has squandered all the blood and treasure we have invested in the last 20 years in the Middle East nope I’m not buying it

What about the westerners held hostage? The westerners who were tortured and murdered are nothing then? What of the ongoing support of Hizbollah and the support of the Assad regime?

7 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

Apparently, your awareness doesn't extend as far as the relevant agency policing the Iranians.

"In refusing to certify the Iran nuclear deal, President Donald Trump said Iran “has committed multiple violations of the agreement.” But that’s not the finding of the International Atomic Energy Agency.

The IAEA has issued eight reports since the agreement was implemented in January 2016, and all eight have found Iran is implementing the agreement — most recently on Aug. 31.

Trump himself has certified to Congress on two occasions that Iran has complied with the nuclear deal known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, or JCPOA."

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/trump-irans-multiple-violations/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bristolboy said:

These links are entirely irrelevant to the question of whether or not it was Iran's money and whether or not it was transferred illegally. Focus, please.

Yes Boy, anything you disagree with is irrelevant. Interesting way of travelling thru life. 

16 hours ago, simple1 said:

Some media outlets are reporting on the questioning of the worth / risk of a tactical killing versus the strategic benefit, that is all.

Who the hell are journalists to comment on such intricate matters that they have zero expertise

in....they are no different than the Hollywood luvvies who get on a stage and talk nonsense abut things they have no idea about. I guess the days of journalists keeping journals and reporting news are long gone...nowadays we have to suffer what they think. I don't think there is a single war in history that could pass the test of being called a good idea...they all suck...so calling trumps move a strategically bad one is not some brain wave by the news....most wars are....but some are necessary to set rogue nations straight if they dont listen to peaceful suggestions.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

I'v met Persian's , mostly in university(go Salukis), they were not dumb at all. Brilliant and hard workers all. So, I have wondered the last several years how North Korea has developed a bomb and those near genius Persians have not. Iran perhaps should pay for North Korean assistance.  If someone would of taken the bet in 1990 I'd say no way North Korea beats Persians to the bomb. 

So, the bet now days would be which of them uses theirs first.

You’re overlooking the stated goals of both nations in your not so well thought out equivalency

Iran has stated and maintained that it was to not pursuing a nuke

NK have actively been pursuing a nuke

iran does not have a nuke, in line with its commitments

NK has a nuke, in line with its known goal.

no need to wonder any longer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

I don't think there is a single war in history that could pass the test of being called a good idea...they all suck...so calling trumps move a strategically bad one is not some brain wave by the news....most wars are....but some are necessary to set rogue nations straight if they dont listen to peaceful suggestions.

Be that as it may... but when your the party determining those first big moves, and those first big moves are strategically bad... at best, it doesn’t bode well for the ensuing moves.... and I can assure you that this is not the norm, when it comes to starting a war.... unless the CiC is a complete dotard.

meanwhile.... peaceful suggestions, you say?.... are you drunk? Threatening to bomb a nation back into the Stone Age, if they don’t comply with a demand, is hardly peaceful.

8 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Who the hell are journalists to comment on such intricate matters that they have zero expertise

<SNIP>

Journalists will report commentary by various players such as politicians and senior military personnel. Others write opinion pieces which is a different issue. However, all are protected by 'Free Speech', especially in the USA. On the other side of the coin it is acknowledged that those to the right of centre, such as trump and his sycophants wish to suppress 'Free Speech'. In trump's case calling out all media outlets that disagree with him as 'fake news' which a direct attack on democratic 'free speech' as well as going so far as recently encouraging War Crimes by the US military planners. It is to be noted that trump has now reached more than 15,000 instances of fact checked lies and misinformation, often repeating proven falsehoods.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/16/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

trump is unfit to represent the Office of the President of the USA.

Edited by simple1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, brokenbone said:

more like: iran shoots down US military drones

invading iran airspace, and US respond with shooting down iran airliners with 290 civilians, including 66 children,

then proceeds to assassinate iran leaders.

the world has never seen such a rabid beast as USA

I think your timeline is a bit off. The plane was shot down in 1988. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

The U.S. verses Iran...… kinda like Mike Tyson verses a blind 90 year old grandma. Good luck on that one. 

Well considering that one side has man hunting robots circling above the others head is sort of obvious. We could have smoked the good old Khomeini in front of everybody to see. He lives at the mercy of the US government and at times through the use of human shields.

It must have gone through his mind if we would hit him at the funeral while he was collecting $1 donations for his $80 million dollar fatwah. It is surreal how morally bereft and unaware of consequences Iran is right now. They have been put on notice.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 1