U.S. House to vote this week to limit Trump's military actions on Iran - Pelosi

webfact

30 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

she owns an alcohol dependence problem...and the two piddly articles of impeachment

she's holding on to for fear that they amount to nothing. We've all moved on...suggest you do too.

Not really but you go and believe that and hold on for trump. Bolton could be called to testify at the House instead of the Senate and also a quick ruleing on the McGahn subpoena to testify, either might just add to articles.   Maybe.

36 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Not really but you go and believe that and hold on for trump. Bolton could be called to testify at the House instead of the Senate and also a quick ruleing on the McGahn subpoena to testify, either might just add to articles.   Maybe.

you put a hell of a lot of trust in maybe. ????

did you hear Senator McConnell speak...he'll move you to tears.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

you put a hell of a lot of trust in maybe. ????

did you hear Senator McConnell speak...he'll move you to tears.

I just now did listen to Moscow Mitch and sorry no tears from me. LOL Planning that the witness question can be decided later than in advance.

Funny he said that and trump said he welcom witness and includes the Bidens. Perhaps knowing Bolton will tell the truth he wants to get his licks in on Biden so he has at least the dig to use if he is the is the one he runs against. Tomorrow he will probably change his mind but more importantly is that whatever back and forth his cult will agree. Mitch is just being Mitch.  I did not realize Mitch won his seat while in KY only 23% residents bother to vote.

The vote is total bull spit..... and does nothing to limit the executive authority of the CIC in defense of the constitution of the USA... it’s political theatre in advance of the upcoming election... another joke move in the annals of the decline of the house...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

She can't even own a pair of dentures that don't keep slipping. But she does hit the bottle alot. 

If not dentures, what caused Trump's slurred speech during his recent public discourse on Iran? Should I feel as free to speculate about the reasons for this as you do about Pelosi? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

If not dentures, what caused Trump's slurred speech during his recent public discourse on Iran? Should I feel as free to speculate about the reasons for this as you do about Pelosi? 

Slurred speech, inability to pronounce simple words and loss of breathe are medical problems relating to weak muscles or nervous system disorder like an impending stroke or problem with the brain. Compare to Pelosi, Trump is just a sick old man. Hope he stay upright till 2020, 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Tagged said:

I just do not get it, you guys who defend Trump, dont you see his complete out of order behavior, what he says, what he do, and his lies? How do you manage continue to aggree with him? Because croocked Hillary would have been worse? And Obama as well,  Is that your best argument? 

Just one more time to remind you what he said on War against Iran. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/01/03/what-trump-has-said-about-iran-what-it-means-now/?arc404=true

The washington post is owned by Jeff Bezos.  Bezos hates Trump. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Well, you get what Trump says with his own words? 

They lap it up. Then the next day when he reverses they lap it up.

They loved his red line on iran, bomb it. Then he caved in, oh hes great not to get into war.

Its just trolling. When presented with facts they hide. I have asked many times why they dont want to know the truth. Silence.

Edited by Sujo

On 1/10/2020 at 5:06 PM, Sujo said:

They lap it up. Then the next day when he reverses they lap it up.

They loved his red line on iran, bomb it. Then he caved in, oh hes great not to get into war.

Its just trolling. When presented with facts they hide. I have asked many times why they dont want to know the truth. Silence.

trump always the joke of the whole world:

https://news.yahoo.com/boris-johnson-mocked-trumps-boastfulness-092743263.html

On 1/9/2020 at 7:32 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

They have to create lots and lots of laws if they want to control Trump. And that still won't stop him because it seems he doesn't know the laws and he doesn't care about them.

There is only one real solution: Remove Trump! And be sure the next person you vote for is calm and competent. 

What cracks me up is they always say "that is a war crime". 

But then, nothing ever happens. So I suppose, these are not war crimes. We cannot start an "illegal war" again, because the other times we did it, nobody paid the price, even though it was "illegal". 

The constitutions says nobody is above the law. What a joke that is. A drug dealer on the street shoots someone and goes to jail for life (as they should, it is a "crime").

Leaders of the US kill hunderds of thousands of innocents in illegal wars, and nothing happens. It is actually worse than nothing happens... they do it over again. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Even his buddies are caught laughing at him. You can't make this stuff up!

Putin and Assad caught on video mocking Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-assad-caught-video-mocking-122000709.html