Thaksin, Yingluck in Vegas flogging hi-tech DNA gadget

webfact

15 hours ago, Just Weird said:
15 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Extradite!! 

:biggrin:

You think that they live there?

How the extradite crowd has fallen. Used to be any country they were spotted in was set upon by a howling (troll) mob to arrest, ship them back to the magic kingdom to face justice. Now they are mewling about residency, waa, waa, wee, waa.    ????

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, monkfish said:

I don't believe either were found guilty of siphoning off money even with all the trumped up charges?

Unlike this lot.
https://news.thaivisa.com/article/18865/pacc-to-probe-corruption-of-fund-for-the-destitute-in-16-more-provinces

Then you need to do more research on all of the cases involving Thaksin,

48 minutes ago, ThaiBunny said:

Many countries regard the Thai government's attitude to the Shinawatras is politically motivated, especially given Thailand's poor reputation around corruption generally, and therefore extradition would not be supported

That's true. And given some of the cases in the international spotlight reasonably understandable.

However:

the first automatic defense of politicians charged with corruption these days is to claim "politically motivated" and leg it. Regardless of whether they've been thieving and fiddling or not. The political class worldwide, especially those pretending to represent "the people" seem to consider themselves above any law.

The US has a policy, I believe, of not issuing visas to people with convictions. So, are they saying that in the case of billionaire ex politicians who ran to escape prison sentences, that they'll waiver this? All about the money seemingly. Oh, and the fact Thaksin and his puppet sibling were very amenable to do the bidding of Wall St. and the Carlisle Group.

2 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

The UK granted her a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa, so it stands to reason she's gotta look busy. 

The UK Home Office, whichever government is in power has become a joke.

At least the FA recognize an undesirable crook when they see one!

5 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

How did these two convicted criminal fugitives get a visa to enter the USA? 

Money and the correct political contacts.

Hilary promised to help Yingluck when there was speculation her puppet regime would be kicked out as people became fed up with her botched management of the worst flood in living memory. 

21 hours ago, Grumpy John said:

Man oh man,  she is still do-able.  I am getting bulgius copious urges just seeing her.  

Fully agree. There is a woman in the condo we live in that looks remarkably like her. Similar age, facial features and hair. I love seeing here in the condo gym (when my wife isn't with me). 

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Yingluck posted photos on Facebook showing her and her elder brother at the Consumer Electronics Show continuing through Friday (January 10) in the US gambling capital.

So nice to have all the freedom money can buy!

Nothing like a sibling piece to flush out the Shin haters. All Thailand corruption and other sins fade into the background as the amart apologists act on the suggestions (with or without folding add-ons) and rush to do do their master's bidding, hoping said masters will think more highly of them if they accept a bit of subjugation. No harm in dreams... no master ever took advantage of someone they despise I suppose.

Life's much more enjoyable when everything is in black and white and simple rules apply - no?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ThaiBunny said:

As reported by the government-controlled anti-Thaksin press

Indeed. It seriously appears never to have occurred to anyone that Interpol and foreign governments appear not to take Thai allegations of Shinawatra naughtiness very seriously.

Still, no harm in a bit of innocent fantasising at someone else's behest I suppose.

15 hours ago, hotchilli said:

So nice to have all the freedom money can buy!

Rather, the rest of the world sees them as innocent.

Or you can believe the official Thai anti-Thaksin government and haters.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 5:03 AM, EdrigoSalvadore said:

I was thinking the same. I have developled a fandom for her.

I think you and the other dude are hard up. (I said "hard up", I know that you already have a "hard on", you've made that clear).

On 1/9/2020 at 2:48 PM, Grumpy John said:

Man oh man,  she is still do-able.  I am getting bulgius copious urges just seeing her.  

I sell glasses to the blind and refrigerators to the Eskimos. DO you need any of the two?

Can't debate taste... but geez yours is lacking considering the amount of real Thai beauties walking around...