Power Cuts

vickersvc10

In the past 8 days we have suffered two major power cuts in the Third Road/Soi Buakow area. The first lasted for almost 3 hours - ouch!

Does anyone know why these cuts took place? Was it system overload (they both happened at sunset), faulty wiring or what?

In the past 8 days we have suffered two major power cuts in the Third Road/Soi Buakow area. The first lasted for almost 3 hours - ouch!

Does anyone know why these cuts took place? Was it system overload (they both happened at sunset), faulty wiring or what?

Must have been last Saturday, late afternoon, early evening....well I stay in Naklua but I guess half Northern and Central Pattaya was dead...except for the Seven Eleven's....lol

No idea what happened though...

I am in the same general area and had the same power outs , those days were very hot and thought it was from the recent overload of power being drawn from all the aircons being run.