Srisuwan says both running events held on Sunday were illegal

webfact

I thought this was suppose to be a democratic country, after that fraud election! Need more “Run against Dictatorship” races and rallies. Come on Thais follow the Iranian protesters get to the streets, stop the suppression! Get rid of the dicktator!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, looks like lots of people will be called in to be questioned according to the illegal activities....wait isn't everything here illegal in ones perspective based upon their views.  I hope that this activists comments do not create another protest led by pro government and anti government individuals which will block intersections, sans of 2014......

Not to mention dangerous , hanging around and breathing in that filthy toxic air...while Thai cival servants blame and deflect and dance around the real issue of Lawlessness in this Nation...

Edited by mok199

There was an anti Prayut run in Surin, too. It coincided with one of my regular constitutionals following the same route. As far as I could see, no one ran but never mind, walking is fine! At the end of the run there was a rally of 30 people or so as someone gave a speech to the runners.

I was not involved in any of it but there were many policemen on hand in and near the park. More than that there was a Police SWAT vehicle there too. Given the turnout and behaviour of the runners, I would conclude that someone's a bit jittery!

• Like 1