VIDEO: Angry British tourist PUNCHES Thai man on MRT

snoop1130

13 hours ago, CharlieH said:

This guy is a disgrace, wonder if he would have been so quick to react if it was someone his own size or bigger instead of a small obviously frightened Thai.

Disgusting and sadly reflects/tarnishes on every "farang" here.

That's a pretty clear video and with the facial recognition software they have it shouldnt be too difficult for immigration/Police to track this guy down and deport him. (hopefully).

The guy he picks on is just a kid, i hope they charge him with assault, put him in a cell with 60 Thais, who know what he did, for at least 2 months. Then a life time ban, and i am British.  just a bully who has anger management problems big time. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TechnikaIII said:

Even at the ripe old age of 70, I would have caused a brief escalation by laying into the 'British' piece of s**t. Even with a UK passport in my own pocket.

He wouldn't have expected a full-on punch to the temple. Drop him.

However, he needs to be found, charged with assault, pay damages to the victim, locked up, upon completion of sentence, deported with a life ban. .. Banished. 

Also known as the cowards punch.

Used to be known as a king hit but the name was changed to reflect the people who throw them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I like your comment about hoping for this guy to get beat up , but i don't understand why you have to start your comment by saying you didn't see the iphone drop or didn't see a punch . You can clearly see him punching the guy half his size ,and if the person filming could have predicted the phone being knocked out of his hands i would ask this person for the lottery numbers from tomorrow , because how the .... can you know that someone is going to knock the phone out of his hands before it even happening and start filming to wait for it ??????? Or do you think this person was already filming before it even happened because he was making a documentary about people knocking other peoples phones out of their hands on the skytrain . BRUF 

Thank you .. it took 11 pages to find a sane and rational answer.

In case anyone want a pocket size image of this guy, you know, so if you see him, you might want to "interface and exchange self defense tips" with him.  

a-hole.png

14 hours ago, fasteddie said:

I'm ''British'' and I hope they find this bully and deal with him. If people weren't permanently glued to their smartphones maybe they'd be more aware of their surroundings.

it was a total accident and he did apologise to him i feel shown up by this kind of behaviour by a fellow uk person absolutely shameful , and he deserves 30 days in the nick to appreciate thailand more then deport him 

14 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Just like farangs tar all Thais with the same brush, the reverse will also happen. 
Maybe some here will start to understand why they feel they are not welcomed. 
I’m yet to see the despised Chinese and Indians behaving like this. 

Classic Roid rage. A man this age shouldn’t be exhibiting so much aggression. Crankiness is one thing but this old man is exhibiting raw animalistic aggression, the type of aggression typically reserved for non-Asians in their 20s and early 30s. Occasionally some men in their 40s are lucky enough to have this much testosterone on board naturally but it’s very rare ( must have very good genetics, typically a professional athlete ).

Given how easy PEDs ( Pfizer Genotropin hgh, testosterone etc ) are to obtain in Thailand, it’s not uncommon to see old white men with Roid rage while living here. Why do they take these drugs? For sexual and mental performance enhancement. These drugs can help men in their 70s feel 30 again. These drugs often work but you need to have your bloodwork monitored by a doctor. Many in Thailand self-medicate due to easy access. Clearly that is the case here. 

And no, PEDs don’t automatically make you buff. You need to have a ) good genetics and b ) do a specific type of weight training to get buff. Many people take PEDs and are skinny like Lance Armstrong was.

Edited by Duck J Butters
  • Sad 1

What was your intention to begin with by posting this video? Its people like you out there (Key-board warriors) who knows <deleted> from anything else in between. Now all Farangs/Expats are determined to be violent morons attacking people for no apparent reason.

Jeez, what an idiot.  It's no wonder Thais are starting to not want Falangs here.  This guy was a clear bully.  I feel so bad when I see Falangs behave like this.  Poor Thai guy was scared to death.  Absolutely no reason for this.  Shameful !!!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, maddox41 said:

Thai's  are quite peaceful  can you see them move exit stage right . 

Another Northern Pommy Tourist  that's a big man. If I was on that train as I'm  6 foot 7  and 130 kg I would put this little <deleted> in his place picking on a small teenage kid what a loser.. 

Hope the men in Grey put him on the first Eva air flight back home.. 

With that accent he's from nowhere near the North.