U.S. Senate rejects Democratic bid for documents in Trump impeachment trial

webfact

Hahaha...counting on Lev Parnas to deliver...Dems have truly hit the bottom of the 

bucket here. Parnas is no better than a Michael Avenatti type of witness....not credible

and likely to do anything he is told by the ones squeezing him.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Chiphigh said:

Well, the emails were reported by fox, but they do exist. You will disregard it, as it does not appear to fit in the narrative that you have. But the whistleblower is an obvious partisan with an agenda going back to 2016. You can ignore this fact, but it won't make it not true. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/laura-ingraham-shows-emails-tying-alleged-ukraine-whistleblower-to-obama-white-house-meeting-on-burisma

As for parnas, he has obviously done something criminal. Nothing takes away from the fact that there is no impeachable event in the phone call. Eric ciamarella is trying to protect his involvement in the previous administration attempt to make Ukraine provide dirt on an opposing candidate. 

And all this has come out under oath. Or just tv talk.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

he's not trumps soul mate...hes a campaign donor...that buys you some hand shakes and pleasantries

unless you're a criminal which he wasn't at the time. He's just a shady businessman who wanted to get nto

trumps orbit....the recording he claims to have hasn't been verified. Wonder who's puling his strings.

They were discussing very high level policy. Much more than pleasantries. Maybe you can admit by now that 45 claiming he didn't know the man was yet another one of his thousands of lies, yeah? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Nonsense....Parnas' buddy Fruman made that according at a dinner in trumps hotel.

Know is a relative word....Parnas is a donor trying to project some influence, thats it.

To suggest that this so called recording is another BOMBSHELL is just delusional.

Trumps allowed to hire and fire anyone who works for him. You may not like it but he's also allowed to 

say 'take her out...now'! 

So he knew him.

45 said he didn't. 

But he did. 

Yet another impeached presidential lie exposed. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Chiphigh said:

This isn't the parliamentary system where they can remove a pm at will and whim of a simple vote. 

Gee thanks for those words of wisdom. Im not a trump supporter so no need to state the obvious.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Chiphigh said:

Well, the emails were reported by fox, but they do exist. You will disregard it, as it does not appear to fit in the narrative that you have. But the whistleblower is an obvious partisan with an agenda going back to 2016. You can ignore this fact, but it won't make it not true. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/laura-ingraham-shows-emails-tying-alleged-ukraine-whistleblower-to-obama-white-house-meeting-on-burisma

As for parnas, he has obviously done something criminal. Nothing takes away from the fact that there is no impeachable event in the phone call. Eric ciamarella is trying to protect his involvement in the previous administration attempt to make Ukraine provide dirt on an opposing candidate. 

During 2014, 2015 and 2016, the Obama administration was pressuring Ukraine to investigate Burisma and his owner. So it's not surprising that there had been some meetings during which the case of Burisma was discussed. Get informed before posting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/25/2020 at 1:09 AM, Chiphigh said:

Just in, Laura Ingraham has obtained emails that show the whistlblower ERIC CIARMERELLA in a meeting in the white house in January 2016 meeting with Ukrainian andrii telizhenko and other Ukraine officials with Obama administration staff from the nsc, doj and state dept to request dirt on Trump and associates. 

NY times reporter Ken Vogel was doing a story on this subject, but nothing was ever published. 

Telizhenko has also just released a new statement saying how we was pressured by chalupa and the state dept to dig up dirt on Trump. 

This is going to blow up in the faces of these idiots and it will be long overdue. 

The association to schiff staffer and the whistleblower is also been proven as well as the whistleblower talking to the schiff staffer in 2017 about how to impeach trump. 

So, let's summarize what the left will say, and the standard liberal torch bearers of this forum:

FOX News source is a lie so none of this ever happened. The dnc and the Obama administration have never interfered in any election. 

Despite having the emails and the Whitehouse visitor logs, this meeting to coordinate election interference never happened. 

19 hours ago, Chiphigh said:

That is quite condescending, but I assume you have not been like this before, for now. If just happened at the time of the post. 

So here is the link with the summary. I assume that you will discount it. I will try to get the actual emails pdf and post it as well, so you can't deny its viability. 

https://apnews.com/7b7d698b9a660997f5e755d92b775d98

Apparently I needed to explain that you need to post a link to a credible source that supports your claim about Laura Ingraham, ERIC CIARMERELLA, andrii telizhenko, etc.  Your link doesn't do that.

19 hours ago, mogandave said:

I would rather the NOT have anyone like Schiff on their team. 

He sounds like a buffoon to me yet all the “journalists” seem to be falling all over themselves with how “dazzling” he is.

Apparently the left is easily dazzled..

A Trump supporter claiming other people are easily dazzled.  The irony is incredible.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Ricohoc said:

Those involved in the negotiations had no direct contact with Trump other than Sondland.  Some admitted that they had never met Trump or even had any conversation with him ever. All POTUS have the right to executive privilege.  That is not against the law or impeachable.  Mounting a defense vs those undermining your foreign policy and insinuating things that did not happen, is also not against the law or impeachable.

Trump's conversation with Sondland took place LONG before the gossipblower was involved in the charade.

I don't pretend to know the motivations of the Ukrainian government officials and what they are thinking.  As I understand it, they're a bit peeved that Democrats have accused them of lying.

People with first hand knowledge were prevented by Trump from testifying.  The people who testified had contact with people working for and reporting directly to the President.  All Presidents have the right to Executive privilege; none have invoked it in such an all-encompassing manner as Trump, which makes him look incredibly guilty.  The only foreign policy that was undermined was Trump's policy of bullying another country into aiding his re-election campaign.

You are wrong about the time of Trump's "want nothing" statement:

" The date of that conversation between Sondland and Mr. Trump was September 9, the date that the House Intelligence Committee learned of the anonymous whistleblower's complaint at the center of the impeachment inquiry. "   https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-quotes-sondland-quoting-him-i-want-nothing-i-want-no-quid-pro-quo/

You don't pretend to know...but you include an "as I understand it".  Do you understand that without US support the Ukraine has no chance against Russia, and that Trump will withhold US support if President Zelensky's government does anything to peeve Trump?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

I’m not an American so I don’t have a dog in the fight. But watching Fox and reading the posts here, I notice that Trump supporters are unable to accept clear and obvious facts or undeniable conclusions.  Instead they deflect to matters of irrelevance, like the whistleblower and the Bidens, both of which have zero relevance to Trump’s actions. 
Must be the kool-aid. 

"watching Fox", that explains a great deal.  Let me guess; you watch the pundits, not the news programs with legitimate journalists.  Correct?

9 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Right...but the alleged misconduct has occurred in a foreign country not in Queens or Orange County.

Foreign assistance, as per international law is not off limits.

And the correct, legal procedure would be to initiate an investigation using a US agency (the FBI, I assume) and have that agency work with its counterparts in the foreign country.