Online Pharmacies

JimmyTheMook

I use DrugstoreBangkok they're cheaper than anyone I can find in Hat Yai.

I just email my order rather than trying to navigate the online store.

Edited by Stocky
  • Thanks 1

Nothing remotely like Lazada in yerms of price.

www.drugstorebangkok.com

Is the only one I know of with remotely Thai prices

There is one other that targets overseas market at inflated prices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, JimmyTheMook said:

Update, Facino has an online presence and prices are as good or better than in store.

I contacted them thru LINE and they were very responsive and receptive.

https://fascino.bentoweb.com/en

That is great to know, thanks for sharing this.

However it seems not to include pharmaceuticals other than supplements.

12 hours ago, Roy Baht said:

Is it better than Klang Ya Hat Yai, not only in price but in selection?

https://www.facebook.com/klangyahatyai

Not sure if that's one of the many I tried in Hat Yai, but suspect it is.

Often here, if the prices are cheap it's because they source near expiry date stock, either that or it's a generics manufactured in Timbuktu. Often they don't have what I need so they have to order from Bangkok anyway.

With Drugstore Bangkok I know when I email, they'll respond same day, what I want will be in stock, and, once I've made the money transfer, it will be with Kerry Express next day and I'll have it the day after. I also know the tablets I receive will be well in date, and not manufactured in Timbuktu.

Edited by Stocky
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Sheryl said:

That is great to know, thanks for sharing this.

However it seems not to include pharmaceuticals other than supplements.

No, they will link you to their pharmaceutical sales via LINE and you can purchase from them.

IMG_3365.jpg

14 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

message them on Line and they send you a web link to the pharmaceuticals they sell? strange way to do it

Images were also part of the LINE messages - I did consult with a pharmacist in the Bkk Siriraj location who asked if I had a prescription for the med (a non generic blood pressure med that was not showing up online).

Paid via bank transfer and items arrived EMS the next day.

So guess they have different departments for medical supplies which they seem to be a huge stockist of and for actual pharmaceutical meds.

I was impressed with the service.

IMG_3371.jpg

unnamed.jpg

On 1/30/2020 at 11:15 AM, Stocky said:

With Drugstore Bangkok I know when I email, they'll respond same day, what I want will be in stock,

Actually have used them and agree for what they have in stock it is good service - but they do not even have 500mg Tynelol and many other medications I have searched for.  Both Lazada and Shopee seem to have removed any drug type item (although still good for other items.)

3 minutes ago, crazygreg44 said:

I tried to register to drugstorebangkok.com  however it is no longer possible

when you click on  sign-in/register , the only option which opens is the sign-in menue

No need to register to order as I recall.  I have used several times without.

59 minutes ago, crazygreg44 said:

I tried to register to drugstorebangkok.com  however it is no longer possible

when you click on  sign-in/register , the only option which opens is the sign-in menue

Just email them with what you want. 

18 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

I would suggest that anyone contemplating online purchasing of pharmaceuticals, especially via Facebook, read this article first.

http://www.thebigchilli.com/feature-stories/dark-side-of-online-pharmacies

Certainly it's wise to be careful, but as for drugstorebangkok.com is just the online extension of the physical store on Soi Saladaeng, Silom.

29 minutes ago, Stocky said:
51 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

I would suggest that anyone contemplating online purchasing of pharmaceuticals, especially via Facebook, read this article first.

http://www.thebigchilli.com/feature-stories/dark-side-of-online-pharmacies

29 minutes ago, Stocky said:

Certainly it's wise to be careful, but as for drugstorebangkok.com is just the online extension of the physical store on Soi Saladaeng, Silom.

It was the reference to Facebook earlier that prompted me to post that article.

However Drug Store Bangkok seems to be OK, in fact I've just placed an email inquiry with them.

Thanks for the tip.

2 hours ago, ThaiBunny said:

Correct - I buy the generic version at Watsons - around 1 baht per tablet if I remember rightly

I will buy my Tylenol tablets at 118 baht per hundred at my local MaxValue pharmacy - there is not much difference in price for others and Tylenol is well sealed and easy to take.  Do not appreciate the huge round types that hospitals often provide.

But my point was there are many medications that they do not have - at the same time there are a few that most others do not have and they do.  

3 minutes ago, Thongkorn said:

And you trust that what you buying is the real thing , not packed with something else

Why not.

Most of the medications I buy, would have an immediate and obvious effect if they didn't work.

Edited by BritManToo

19 hours ago, Fuchs said:

Is there anywhere will mail to you whilst your outside of Thailand? Because I was diagnosed and perscribed in Thailand, now I can't find medicines. Its not life threatening, but can anyone help?

Even if you find one you may well run into legal or customs problem in the country you have it mailed to.

What is the medication? Good chance it is available where you are, just by a different name.