Full force of Thai immigration descends on little old lady trying to make ends meet

webfact

Did the Immigration Officer get a bonus from finding this illegal lady? Why is there a show & tell such a show? Why not tell the story about the TM30 not charged where she sleep, Do the Boss get charged? I know a mafia leader in Pak Chong who has a staff from Burma. NO Visa. Till the Immigration office wipe out all corruption,  No one will help or trust them, They been allow to be so bad so long I bet it will never change.

First it was the 16 and 17 year old girls working at a Chiang Mai bar,

that both customers and staff all said had done nothing wrong,

never the less are thrown into a mental hospital by the Bullies in Brown.

Now they have sunk to an even deeper level of idiocy.

Karma will be a Bitch when it comes around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope Thailand can come back to the Concept: Mai pen rai, Sabaii Sabaii and real happyness.
The arrest of a 61 old Laos woman who works at a construction site for 300 baht a day, with the scope to keep her family afloat (she was without a work Permit, what a 300 Baht Crime!),  is as narrow-hearted as anything.

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, JMSIII said:

Pathetic is right!   They are trying to look all hard like they just took down a Hells Angels chapter, just the six of them alone...   They should be ashamed.  

For 300 baht a day, some low life POS calls immigration.  Heartless people!  I would be willing to bet 30,000 baht....that the low life that called immigration would not do the same job for 300 baht a day. 

...They are trying to look all hard like they just took down a Hells Angels chapter, just the six of them alone... 

I like the way it's written.

Good one!

18 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

So why were no Thai's arrested as well?  They know the consequences as well................

None, for them except for "Don"t get caught doing it again."

As I've said earlier, the Thais involved should also face consequences. Whether that includes 'arrest' is another question - in many countries, people who hire illegals are fined, not arrested, but those illegals are arrested and deported.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Look at these proud upper deckers , by the same mentality they would gladly $hit in the upper deck of the toilet the water will be brown the tank will refill and after that it would be the $hit that keeps on giving.

Has it really come that far do we have to scrape the bottom of the  toilet bowl for thai rights of freedom of business and establishment?..

Work permit means she have to make 50k a month and gladly donate 20k a month for taxing purposes .

Starting your own business??? Sorry you need money to employ 4 thais .

Remember that Digital nomad visa?

Prime minister : - lets pay some lawyers and get this done

Your sitting there on your pc coding apps and the thais say your wrong you need to be employed for an s-curve shady thai company that just stands there and does litterally nothing , to them digital nomads should be brain surgeons and quantum physics scientists obviously whatever they dont understand is samesame to them thats how the s-curve visa did the u-curve ...

Can't really say that i've seen a single person getting that visa ...

Edited by powerplayer
  • Like 1

They have to justify their budget by pointing out all the reasons they need to keep harassing visitors.

They already caught most of the bad people.  So now they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

The biometric system made so many officers unnecessary.  They wanted to show they are still needed.  This kinda shows the opposite is true.

What a shame!  Such a publication is pitiful.  Too stupid to notice that they are pulling themselves in the dirt with it.  The main thing is to show success, no matter how demeaning they are.  The face in the trash can.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 8:27 AM, BritManToo said:

Bad guys old ladies out!

Immigration seem to be totally out of control these days.

Looking to jail and deport the most vulnerable of people for the most trivial of offences.

What government official in their right mind would want to be photographed oppressing a little old lady?

Their parents, wives and children must be so proud of them.

Step out of line, and you're next.

What a mob of disgusting looking bullies. They look really proud of their amazing achievement.

In meantime in USA (longer ago) some Dutch tourists were thrown to jail with the biggest criminals, as they overstayed their tourist visa. And how many arent kicked out as having no visa? No matter age or what.

UK just the same, as i guess all countries just do so.

In Australia, there is an island special for refugees to deport them, in the mean time nothing is done for them in human ways, as food, clothes etc.

In Holland children who have been here for their life time are kicked out, as they reach an age to kick them out. That after spending years, when they were real young, in Holland.

I dont see any difference with Thailand, why should they? 

Long live the brotherhood of governments, which arent human at all.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:50 PM, natway09 said:

Next week the employer will want her back as no Thai will do the job for 300 Bht a day.

The time could be better spent catching the real criminals

A lot of posters must be out of touch with wages paid here. Out in the sticks Thais without regular jobs and even those with regular work are happy to work for 300 baht a day, even 200 baht a day.  Recently had some women in their 50s and 60s cutting rice for that wage plus lunch and lao khao. Builders and labourers 300 to 350 a day. Boss builder 400. I'm told local women working at the local ginger factory get 240 a day.

Ok, she was here without the correct paperwork, along with hundreds if not thousands of others - so she should be shown the way out - ???? bloody hell - the full force of Immigration - well done boys, you have exceeded the call of duty.

A simple tap on the shoulder, collect her days wages-  a trip to the border crossing by a couple of the guys and a bye -bye - please don't come again would be more than sufficient. 

• Like 1