Thai celebs robbed on honeymoon! Not Thailand but in Europe....

webfact

Thai celebs robbed on honeymoon! Not Thailand but in Europe....

9pm1.jpg

The attractive new wife of a Thai heartthrob said that they came back from their honeymoon in Europe after spending time at a police station. 

Ann Warittha - recently married to actor and model Ta Warit Thipkomut - posted for her fans along with pictures at Tower Bridge in London, England and wearing masks on a THAI flight. 

She said she didn't want to talk much about losing nearly 200,000 baht in the theft. She said she had to go to the police station in Brussels (the capital of Belgium). 

She was in a right state but her husband had been wonderful in reassuring her. 

Fans gave their sympathy in droves, said Daily News. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-01-31
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

It's one thing being robbed when you're on holiday - it's another thing being robbed on holiday when you're attractive. That just takes the biscuit!

Makes me  wonder about the unattractive old wife, the unattractive new wife and to the attractive old wife. And are we lucky that there was no mention of attractive new or old husbands,  or things would have gotten really complicated.

• Haha 2

So it seems they got robbed in London but had to go to Brussels police station, or is that where they discovered they had been robbed, seems strange!

(She said she didn't want to talk much about losing nearly 200,000 baht in the theft. She said she had to go to the police station in Brussels (the capital of Belgium).

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

So it seems they got robbed in London but had to go to Brussels police station, or is that where they discovered they had been robbed, seems strange!

(She said she didn't want to talk much about losing nearly 200,000 baht in the theft. She said she had to go to the police station in Brussels (the capital of Belgium).

Maybe someone who can read Thai link will tell us where the robbery took place, and if it was in fact a "robbery" (involving violence or threats) or some other form of theft.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Salerno said:

Only to you :coffee1:

Sorry my post made you sad,  but the comment that obviously flew clean over your head was not about being robbed in London, but about reporting it in Brussels, is that any clearer to you, i hate to make people sad, and i hope you have a wonderful day!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

Sorry my post made you sad,  but the comment that obviously flew clean over your head was not about being robbed in London, but about reporting it in Brussels, is that any clearer to you, i hate to make people sad, and i hope you have a wonderful day!

I'm "sad" you jump to conclusions or just have a total lack of comprehension. Just because there's a pic of them in London doesn't mean they where robbed in London. 

3 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Only if they bought the bridge in the background.

I thought only Americans did that 555

As an aside, contrary to the urine extracting, the American that bought London Bridge knew which bridge he was buying.

In the Daily News article in the OP, she said she was still too upset to talk about what happened, so didn't give much information. But from the small details she did give, seems to have had her bag stolen while on honeymoon with her husband. The thief ran off and her husband didn't give chase but comforted her instead.
Since she went to the Belgium police, presumably it happened there.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:41 PM, Salerno said:

I thought only Americans did that 555

As an aside, contrary to the urine extracting, the American that bought London Bridge knew which bridge he was buying.

NOT That one, The Yanks bought LONDON Bridge......That one is TOWER Bridge !!...Got it Now ??

7 hours ago, Enzian said:

So was it a robbery or a burglary? If it was a bag snatch, then the former is the correct term after all. But carrying $6K equivalent on her person in a tourist destination?

This was exactly what I was thinking. That seems really strange/stupid to me.