kissing

habuspasha

Some people just aren't into body fluid exchange.

More than that though, have things always been like this, or is she getting more distant as time goes on.

One's attraction to their partner often fades with familiarity. Familiarity breeds contempt.

Minor irritations over time can eliminate all desire for physical closeness. Sometimes you gotta reset, erasing memories of those minor irritations with fun, romantic surprises. Just an idea.

• Like 2

anyhow, the worst reaction to her game... is fighting it. 

It has been put into her head. 

When it suddenly happened to me... I had to walk my memory back to try to recall the trigger.

And then it popped out the head - I had (5 years earlier, described to her about my past Ex (btw... never tell thai mrs about your ex problems) any way... about my Ex who had out of the blue feigned embarrassment about 'affection'. In that case I'd found it was that there was a BF in the village, who she was scared to find she had 'me' too.  

Rolling forward, I made the mistake of recounting this to current thai mrs.

She remembers everything downloaded, and puts it away until ready to 'replay' it back on me.

The no kissing, no affection, no 'hello' in the morning kiss, the no goodnight kiss etc etc

bottom line - do not take it personally... it has nothing to do with 'you'  

you could go back thru your own memory...

the times when she goes on with the " some girl she say, some girl she say..."

- mostly about what another cow in the herd had learnt, from yet another cow.

her restrictions will increase... sometimes like a lightning bolt

but it is nothing you have actually done To Her

There's a lot more, but I think you get the jest?

Edited by tifino
  • Confused 6

1 hour ago, habuspasha said:

She won’t kiss me.  Not just in public, but even when we’re alone.  She says she doesn’t like it.  So I can’t kiss her either.  Except on the cheek or the top of her head as she leans in to me.  But not on the lips.  That is, not on the lips of her mouth: So it’s not a fear of contagion.  I understand why bar girls and sex workers won’t kiss.  But we have been exclusive for over five years now.  I guess it’s more a Thai thing: no public display of affection; not even expressive private display of feelings.  So there’s also no foreplay, no cuddling.  Have others experienced anything like this?  If so, did things change?  How? Or do you just accept it?

Funny...the Thai gals Ive been with insist on gruelling tonsil hockey before moving to the next step.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Bullie said:

My wife will accept it when I kiss her on the lips, but she will NEVER initiate it. At times, when I've been a really good boy, or when she is just plain horny, she will sniff my neck, but deeply. That is the time to move in, and play out your game. Only happens once in a blue moon, though.

Other than that, the sexual path between my wife and me is a stony one, sometimes no sex for over a year. Lots of intimacy, but no sex.

I have 2 explanations: 1: asian women don' t care for sex over a certain age (around 45). 2: since I got my wife from the bar, and she is now quite into Buddha, it has something to do with doing penance.

Unfortunately, in either case it leaves me high and stranded. So I got me a (few) mia-noi.

Best not to mention this to wifey, though.

Hrt mate , hrt - a game changer for me and the missus. me 58 she 55.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Liverpudlian said:

I reckon its a cultural thing here , ie back in the west theres usualy i peck on the cheek whilst off to work etc  but here its never seen, hot country cold as ice ey !

I guess I've been lucky. I've never encountered any ice in Thailand.

It's not a big thing with Thai women, I think they can take it or leave it. Public displays of affection are usually the province of bar girls, and some not even then.

No foreplay or cuddling before or after sex? That does not sound like a normal relationship to me, more like someone just enduring sex for financial support.

• Like 1

Regarding trolling, I assume that means baiting members to say something they might not normally say?  Why would I do that?  I don’t know anyone here, and I’m only interested in finding out how unique my experience is.  Regarding sex, I’m satisfied.  It’s the extras I desire more of.  And I have no reason to believe that her fervor is waning or that she is only in it for the money.  I think this is specifically about kissing, foreplay and cuddling.  And I think it's a cultural difference.  Some of you seem to agree, no?

47 minutes ago, habuspasha said:

Regarding trolling, I assume that means baiting members to say something they might not normally say?  Why would I do that?  I don’t know anyone here, and I’m only interested in finding out how unique my experience is.  Regarding sex, I’m satisfied.  It’s the extras I desire more of.  And I have no reason to believe that her fervor is waning or that she is only in it for the money.  I think this is specifically about kissing, foreplay and cuddling.  And I think it's a cultural difference.  Some of you seem to agree, no?

IMO the majority of Thai women I was with, up to and including my GF, enjoyed foreplay and cuddling. It's only the frigid ones that don't, which should be an indication.

I'd dispute there is a cultural difference. While my GF was very shy initially, once she had her first climax she could not get enough of the full platter. Some of the Thai women I've been with previously screwed like rabbits.

Does your GF have orgasms, or is she faking? Sorry, your relationship does not sound normal to me, and the fact you are questioning it is another red flag.

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IMO the majority of Thai women I was with, up to and including my GF, enjoyed foreplay and cuddling. It's only the frigid ones that don't, which should be an indication.

I'd dispute there is a cultural difference. While my GF was very shy initially, once she had her first climax she could not get enough of the full platter. Some of the Thai women I've been with previously screwed like rabbits.

Does your GF have orgasms, or is she faking? Sorry, your relationship does not sound normal to me, and the fact you are questioning it is another red flag.

After "When Harry Met Sally," who can say?  She says she does, and thanks me.  Said she didn't before.  But can wait another day or two.

10 hours ago, habuspasha said:

She won’t kiss me.  Not just in public, but even when we’re alone.  She says she doesn’t like it.  So I can’t kiss her either.  Except on the cheek or the top of her head as she leans in to me.  But not on the lips.

This topic has come up from time to time.  In my experience, Thai girls are not much different from western girls in the kissing department (in private anyways).  So it's likely that your GF would have no problem kissing.  She just has a problem kissing you.  Sorry. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, habuspasha said:

After "When Harry Met Sally," who can say?  She says she does, and thanks me.  Said she didn't before.  But can wait another day or two.

The fakers tend to exaggerate. The real ones, in my experience, have involuntary spasms and are sometimes surprised.

I tend to discount what a woman tells me. They are experts at telling us what we want to hear.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, habuspasha said:

I think this is specifically about kissing, foreplay and cuddling.  And I think it's a cultural difference.  Some of you seem to agree, no?

I can walk into almost any bar and get all that for the price of a couple of lady drinks.

If you want both without changing gfs, easy option is out to a bar for the 'warm up' then home to the gf to finish it all off.

Edited by BritManToo

We kiss goodnight & good morning.....Sleep like spoons & when sitting close usually touching somehow.....A few times a week we'll be passing each other and she'll grab me and give me a hug and a quick kiss....Every once in awhile some deep kisses during passion - but not often.....Occasionally in public she'll grab my hand as we walk through a park or place of interest.....

No sniff kisses, don't see them in the family either....The women do like to hug....

Going past 3 decades of being with asian women & they are at all extremes of the kissing scale....Some like heavy kissing & nibbles (Thai women like to be nibbled) before passion & some like to give kisses all over afterwards....Almost like in a thank you or appreciation.....

I really have no experience in the BG scene but am willing to bet they do whatever is necessary to go with the flow.....

Agree with a previous poster, now would be an unwise time to test your luck with masseuses or BG playing the numbers/all comers game, anyone selling body close experiences in close quarters......

At least until more details come out about the passing on of the virus....If Taxi drivers aren't safe in the confines of a car, it could be a loaded gamble.....

Had a non Thai kid coughing near us in a store today = uncomfortable feeling.....

• Like 1