Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

webfact

5 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

As easy to read as a book you might say.Poor bloke's having a tough time of it and like most Thais they just seem to make things so much harder than seems necessary.

Honestly ... He can call me what he likes to my face if he follows through on his promise, but I wasnt hopeful before and I reckon he could be out of job now.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I tend to think he might be in for a promotion I'm sure he's been eyeing off the number one position since he was a kid,I don't think he would have made to many enemies on his side of the fence.He is a very crafty individual and wouldn't be at all surprised if he succeeds in his quest.He has already won the most toys (money) award for the administration.

haha ... you and your optimism :cheesy:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, pookiki said:

This is the protective equipment being worn by medical workers treating coronavirus patients in China -- and Anutin is telling us that a surgical mask will keep us from getting this disease.  Its dishonest and diluting.

I'm sure I heard him say that the falang don't know if they are infected or not and just in case they should wear a mask to prevent further spreading the virus which seems fair enough I see his point.It was pretty tame language compared to the stuff I often spew forth and vitriol doesn't come close.I nearly lost it in lotus today when I was no longer able pay the phone and internet bill without a chipped ID card.<deleted>,SFU country.See can't even string three capitals together How <deleted> is that.

Edited by FarFlungFalang

Just now, FarFlungFalang said:

I'm sure I heard him say that the falang don't know if they are infected or not and just in case they should wear a mask to prevent further spreading the virus which seems fair enough I see his point.It was pretty tame language compared to the stuff I often spew forth and vitriol doesn't come close.

Yeah but to be fair you are not the australian health minister .... or are you ?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Yeah but to be fair you are not the australian health minister .... or are you ?

Thank **** for that!I'm staying away from capital letters for a while before I get binned again as it's been a while.

PS Just trying to remember who the current health minister is but can't for the life of me.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, nikmar said:

also, isnt he an engineer by trade. How is he qualified to be a health Minister. the more i think about this,the more mental it is.

HE is red headed who knows how to look like he is going to explode any minute and smack the hell

out of anyone who stand in his way. that's the main quality a senior politician here needs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, talahtnut said:

In the past, I've heard English people referred

to as 'potato sacks'.

At a club in London, my mate asked me why

is that when I pass a group of Thai girls they

say 'Moo'?  I said its means 'handsome'.

"moo" means pig, and the thai girls say it because the see how you look at them.

if you, like me, will try hard to never look at thai girls, not in the street at least, you will 

also enjoy never to be called "moo".

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Boomer6969 said:

Normal they worried about farangs, since the current epidemic found its origin in a bat to human transmission, another future outbreak, in Thailand, may result from a farang to human transmission.

Maybe even alien to Thai possible?

• Haha 1