Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

webfact

So , what will be the outcome when a farlang in Land of smiles,  has the virus .

Only a matter of time , you have been warned . 

He maybe a mate of yours , { ex mate ] ...

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Beggar said:

Look at the facts. Most Farangs here do not use a mask. Don't ask me why. But if you know it please let me know the reason. 

Could you please stop? You make no sense, are you trolling? For your information most Thais do not wear a mask either! Just go out and look. And it is agreed among scientific community that masks do not protect you from getting a virus. However, from spreading yes, but not from getting. I hope you understand and stop posting silly stuff. Your comments are really annoying. I hope I didn't lose my time replying to you. That's the first and last time I do ????

• Thanks 2

I saw Chinese tourists over new year removing their masks on arrival at the airport. 

I saw whole Chinese tour groups in central Bangkok without masks.

I saw Chinese tourist putting their masks back on for the flight home.

30,000 + cases in China, the source of this and most other outbreaks.

About 20 cases in all Ferangland.

????

• Thanks 1

What does he care? PM 2.5 levels through the roof, carnage on the highways continue to rise, all kinds of real health and safety threats but can't recall him being so outspoken about any of them. So, If I had to guess it would be that Mr. Charnviakul has a stake in a company that makes the masks, not that he is trying to save Thailand from the throngs of diseased farangs washing up on his beaches and coughing all over the country. In which case, as he demonstrates by example, simply wearing the mask under your chin would be good enough, you would still have to buy a mask from him to do that.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

Maybe because we have bigger brains than to believe that a surgical mask will protect the wearer, when it´s designed to protect to surrounding from the wearer.

Nah, that can't be it. Currently farang stock of useless masks far outstrip Thailands.

Panic buying see?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MayPutThai said:

Everybody must know that Thai People are more smart than the rest of the world. Even if you might have the idea, that that paper mask do not filter out really any virus.

Your idea is wrong, totally wrong because the expert Khun Anutin Charnvirakul knows better than all other.

The only problem is that up to know only Asian People, who wear all the mask, got the infection and most of them are as expected Chinese and some a Thai.

Dear Khun Anutin, please provide hand sanitizer at the Immigration Fingerprint scanner and help to reduce the long queue at the Immi counters which is the highest risk for me to get an infection here in Thailand. Once I stay in my house, I will be no risk for anyone in Thailand as Farang, but I also wan't get infected from the most preferred tourist in Thailand.

Right.

Introduce hand cleaning into the immigration desk process and make it quicker. OOOkkkaayy.

Or maybe bring your own hand cleanser, clean your hands in the queue and after you get stamped in  and stop passing your personal safety to somebody else?

Too much to ask?

• Like 1