Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

webfact

I wear a mask most of the time while out and about in BKK, not because of the virus, but because of the numerous old cars, lorries, buses, etc. stuck almost daily in the never ending traffic conjestion spuing out thick, filthy black exhaust fumes into the air. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, djayz said:

I wear a mask most of the time while out and about in BKK, not because of the virus, but because of the numerous old cars, lorries, buses, etc. stuck almost daily in the never ending traffic conjestion spuing out thick, filthy black exhaust fumes into the air. 

Anything that covers your face we are all for it. :tongue:

• Haha 1

Why is he making a big deal all of the sudden? Last week the Coronavirus 'pandemic' didn't seem to bother him... is lack of Chinese tourist (money) the change of heart? If the infected are here and wearing masks, they are likely spreading the virus by touch...

18 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

hahahahaha ... I knew you had motives when I saw you were typing

As easy to read as a book you might say.Poor bloke's having a tough time of it and like most Thais they just seem to make things so much harder than seems necessary.

• Like 2