How is Pattaya Nightlife Scene These days with Corona virus?

deekay77

I am planning to visit Pattaya in 10 days, but with all the Coronavirus thing going around I am not sure if the night life scene, Soi 6, Coconut bars are still active. If I go in 10 days can I still have a good time? If you have been to Pattaya recently or if you live in Pattaya, please share your opinion on this. Are there still many Chinese in Pattaya nowadays? Thank you.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, nausea said:

Just got back, pretty normal as far as I can see. Didn't do too much nightlife wise as I'm under orders from the SO, but did manage to fit in a trip to Jesters on Beach Road. Nary a facemask in sight.

Wandering around the Mall yesterday and it was busy and normal, a smattering of face-masks to be seen. 

Reasonably busy in LK area last night for a Sunday. Wont be going in Destiny again though. Real air of menance inside the place very agressive girls and ladyboys and some Thai guys. Drank the draft in double quick time left money in bin and walked.

Never ever done that before.....could have been a one off but will resist temptation to try again

Edited by Chivas
  • Thanks 1