Pattaya: Duh! Army deserter in custody after posting Korat copycat intentions online

webfact

32 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

wow a brain dead idiot, his thinking, * i am an army deserter, keeping low profile under the radar, i know, let me post some utter rubbish about me wanting to be a mass murderer* (and he gets LIKES?) yep, that will work. this clown needs serious jail time, not just back to barracks, to deter any other idiots who think it is a good thing to post this sort of stuff on social media

A half-decent NCO will take care of him.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

He was fined for posting threats that could cause the public to be scared. 

I can just imagine the fine....... POPCORN.... And then he would have been free to do it..... Except they accidently stumbled upon his 'desertion' status, so now he will be returned to the army, smashed up a little then when he gets free in a few years..... Terminal 21 will likely still be around.

YOU CAN'T FIX 'STUPID'

You stupid boy...and he got 'likes' on his postings. The people who did that need looking at too.

Reminds me of the a rsehole (influencer) on a flight to Jamaica who stood up and told everyone he had coronavirus. They turned the flight around.

He thought they would like it and say, what a crazy kid... Another 23 year old with the mentality of a 6 year old.

14 hours ago, hotchilli said:

And his post got "likes" maybe more than you think!

Will the 'police' arrest those who liked his idea?

I hate what Terminal 21 has done to Pattaya Nua, making it a no-go area for other businesses en route, but wouldn't want to wake Pattaya Plod by attacking it with my spud gun.

23 hours ago, webfact said:

A contingent of Pattaya and Nong Prue police soon had him in custody at a house near the railway tracks in South Pattaya after he went home. 

He was from the wrong side of the tracks.

I was thinking while watching the news unfold, "they're hyping this far too much". For every million young lads watching I wouldn't be surprised if at least one found the whole thing exciting. Hopefully the media portrayal won't lead to more radical actions.