Anutin changes tack: Health minister who blamed farang says masks are not necessary after all

webfact

8 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

Is there no end to the amount of Verbal Diarrhoea that this guy can talk.

Not only him. Thailand is full of experts who are full of it. Think before you speak and if you are not that bright, ok, find a job that suits you.

3 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

Are you serious?

Yes.

many doctor give different medicine to reduce the symptom. Help them survive. 

10 hours ago, sungod said:

The guy is a dick, first of all when there were no masks he said they were not necessary.

He then got his hands on some for a photo shoot, and said they were.

The masks have run out and now they are not necessary again.

Can anyone see the pattern here?

yes ... he’s aspiring for the top job. You can’t aspire well with a mask on ????

4 hours ago, Yinn said:

Is mix HIV and flu medicine.

is not “vaccine” but most people in Thailand have coronavirus now ok.

Help them recover, not die.

Thailand will become super rich now helping the whole world recover from Coronavirus.

Edited by Sametboy2019
Mistake

10 hours ago, zydeco said:

Where is the response of our embassies? This guy painted a target on our backs and our embassies said and did nothing to protect their citizens.

And what danger were you in because of it?  What did you need your embassy to protect you from exactly?  Was I just lucky that I didn't come to harm?

It was a pathetic comment from a pathetic man that 99.9% of the world either didn't hear, ignored, or paid no attention to.  You think embassies should have got involved?  Ha ha, get a grip and a sense of perspective, please.

You think China or Russia would have let this go without an uproar? 

Yes.  Pretty sure Russians are counted as "farangs" so were part of the same statement.  Did Putin come galloping in?  I must have missed it.

10 hours ago, nikmar said:

As my old man used to say .... "Better remain silent and people only suspect you are stupid, rather than open your mouth and convince people you dont know what you are either doing or talking about!"

Wow, so your dad had a habit of taking well known proverbs and making them longer, more cumbersome, and less memorable.   ????????

• Haha 1

Just want tell everybody that we are actually going into a very bad phase  shortly and lets forgive and forget and move on but working together. In actual reality, no one has a clue about the new SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, neither Anutin, The Chinese Govt, WHO, Trump, ECDC, CDC, NIH, NHS etc To handle the situation when u are at the top and are clueless is not easy and as the public all of you, myself included wants answers, to be reassured that we will be ok. Certain protocols have been set in the past by the UN , CDC, ECD etc as to how to deal with such situations including to lie if they do not even know as long as mass hysteria and panic does not set in.

If you think all govt heads have not been in touch with each other  briefed as to what is going on, you are so wrong. I was talking via LinkedIn to the owner of a small that  site that I had mentioned in another posting where the guys running  site have access to lots of medical studies and data and also medical and research entities as they  run a lot more of other sites. They were telling me that day by day new studies are emerging that are disturbing but some of these are now being classified and access restricted and even they were warned no to disclose too much. When they disclosed on their site one study that was not peer reviewed yet, they were ridiculed and even  classified as fake news until they got their lawyers and certain govt officials and medical entities and even CDC to get involved. Since then numerous other studies are emerging to support that first article but they have been asked not to over report on it by numerous international groups (not Thai! )though the articles they publish are not fake nor misinformation. It seems that there is indeed a lot of cover ups taking place and i believe we will know in a couple of weeks.

PS; the  articles I mentioned: https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/breaking-news!-latest-research-published-by-chinese-scientists-say-coronavirus-might-render-certain-male-patients-infertile

and https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/breaking-latestcoronavirus-research-reveals-that-the-virus-has-mutated-gene-similar-to-hiv-and-is-1,000-times-more-potent-

• Like 1

So sorry farang. 

Not mean to say you should be deported. 

This would be headline news a thai actually saying that he was wrong, or sorry. 

(My thai partner just changes the subject if she is wrong, and it's my fault for not understand)...

Oops just realized he didn't actually say he was wrong or sorry. 

Edited by dallen52

I've always said it, and I will say it again - in a society big on having - and saving - face, why do cretins like Anutin actually take the effort to show the world what a right blithering idiot they actually are? Or maybe, there is no loss of face for appearing stupid?

6 hours ago, Yinn said:

People come from foreign country bring coronavirus into Thailand. 

Many people get sick, one guy die who work with foreigner. 

I think it good he ask the foreigner at the airport to where the mask = will not give Thais and expat the coronavirus. 

Safety first. If every new foreigner where the mask, me and you will not get coronavirus. 

* bad to say ai farang. But he just talk about two people.

Surprise so many care what he say. Everyday TVF criticism Thai people. But angry if thai criticism the farang?

Are you among the 7% mentally disabled Thais?

Here's a nice fact.....Germany 188 confirmed cases....Thailand only 42! Must have been all those Chinese travelling to Germany and very few in Thailand! Or just like Iran, no way to test more than a handful of people! So the the remainder are simply sick. 1 month and social media will explode on the hospital overload. Then the government lies will be exposed.

Tried to leave Thailand yesterday. Not before you remove your mask said the immigration official, and the booking in receptionist and the duty free shop assistant and the gate staff so it would appear to be a waste of time wearing a mask because you are forever having to remove it. Oh, and nobody to sanitise the finger - print machines either. Are they serious ?

this healtpuppet is just repeating what he is told by the WHO and

other U.S. / U.N. organisations.

first they told him - and the rest of the world - to order everybody to wear masks and to crucify anyone who refuse to wear MASK.

noW the U.S. surgeon general  is saying that masks will acctualy help to spread the virus and that "if everybody will buy masks there will be none left for the medical stuff"...if the masks are

not helping, than why worry if none will be left for the medical stuff?

as usual, U.S.A are messing up the world .

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/29/health/face-masks-coronavirus-surgeon-general-trnd/index.html

16 hours ago, webfact said:

Meanwhile in other related news Thailand has appealed to the Chinese for medications to fight Covid-19. 

Oh but Thailand was rated as #6 in the world prepared for a pandemic.

They don’t even have enough medicine for a full scale outbreak.

16 hours ago, johng said:

Still no apology for the  "Ai Farung"   hunt them down and throw them out of Thailand rant ?

He has been quoted as saying he will never apologize to a foreigner.