Covid-19: Put Thai prostitutes returning from Korea on an island in quarantine, social media goes ape as 5000 set to return

webfact

4 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

Can i stay on the desert island with them please and im a male that is negative , i wonder what we could do all day just me and 500 prostitutes whooppeeee

Yes I believe they are looking for a man that knows how to carry out Litmus Tests on ladies.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Borzandy said:

Koh Larn also....

Correct, well done! your obviously very good with Thai geography, are there any other Islands you know off that you can share? ???? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trainman34014 said:

2/3 years ago we were told that nobody was going to be allowed to go to Korea unless there was a written job offer or people could prove they were going for a holiday by showing adequate funds, return ticket etc etc.   Does that mean all these people have been there longer than that or was that just another fairy story ?

My niece tried to go there a week or so back.

Got the flight from CNX, landed in Korea, stopped and held overnight at immigration, shipped back the next day.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think it's interesting how many members here thinks that is funny.

Do you think these illegal Thai prostitutes visit a doctor in Korea if they are sick?

Should they just return to Thailand and work again in the usual places like Pattaya?

How long will it take to spread the virus if only 1% of them are infected?

I think it's a good idea to quarantine them.

Australia quarantined their citizens returning from China on an island, and Thailand has plenty of islands to choose from I agree great idea to keep them away from the mainland.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fruitman said:

Every single country has thai prostitutes....it's the one and only export product thailand is famous for worldwide.

Lots advertise in personal columns in Australian media. I laugh when I read Thai beauty size 7 figure 42DDD bust.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think it's interesting how many members here thinks that is funny.

Do you think these illegal Thai prostitutes visit a doctor in Korea if they are sick?

Should they just return to Thailand and work again in the usual places like Pattaya?

How long will it take to spread the virus if only 1% of them are infected?

I think it's a good idea to quarantine them.

Sick from what? I should think corona would be the least of your worries. Yes everyone should be quarantined if coming from Korea.

• Like 1

Wattana Wittaya Academy, Bangkok

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The media said that the Korean authorities are giving appropriate medical treatment to Thais irrespective of their legal or illegal status in the country. 

Thai authorities should do the same......But aliens will be always aliens in LOS.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, macleans said:

The translator for Thaivisa News is at it again. According to the original article on Thairath, they are "illegal workers," not prostitutes. The word "prostitutes" does not appear anywhere in the whole article. Most of these people work in farms and factories. They are cheap labors.

This again does not appear in the Thairath article. Somehow I think people who are in charge of the news section love to sensationalize news to generate clicks

Apparently  factory workers and farmers is the bs they feed people. If they have proper Immigration status they are.

The illegals are mostly working in massage parlors. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, maprao said:

Apparently  factory workers and farmers is the bs they feed people. If they have proper Immigration status they are.

The illegals are mostly working in massage parlors. 

Many of them are men. There are more than 140,000 illegal Thai workers in South Korea. How many parlors do you think needed to employ all of these workers?

Edited by macleans
  • Like 1

Rhetorical question, but: what does Thai foreign affairs have proposed for all these people, that have broken/abused foreign immigration rules/laws.  One more straw on camels back, if they simply smile and do nothing.  Wonder why some fellas have issues getting a visa for their Thai GF or wife...?

• Thanks 1

If I could shoot you people through the computer, I would. Bang.

Regardless of the actual content of the ThaiRath article, and whether the Thais in S. Korea are sex workers, farm workers or Fab workers, these are the victims of human trafficking, and this group is making poor comedy out of them without even a thought to that fact.

It is difficult to address this topic in Thailand, because of the parties involved in human trafficking. But please open your eyes to the problem and have a care. The commentary here today is shameful.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, petedk said:

Every single country except..... Thailand.  There are no prostitutes in Thailand. I seem to have heard that said many times. What will all these poor girls do? 

Play thai friendly , look for good farlang . 

Before they work Korea, making/lifing shirts ..

Edited by elliss

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I note the Koreans are waiving any issues regarding Thais immigration status, and offering a full amnesty, as they see the threat of the virus as being way more important. Be interesting to see the reaction here when someone on overstay is found to be infected, or wishes to leave citing virus fears.

Koreans had been offering amnesty to illegal Thai workers for at least a year, already -- well before Corona.

• Like 1