exchange rates Euro to baht going where?

Hello crystal ball gazers...   I see the euro exchange rate has been going steadily up against the baht recently.  Any comments as to why please?  Is this the adjusting (and therefore longer lasting) for an overvalued baht that keeps cropping up as being inevitable?  Or is it the virus and global panic that will be a short blip and then a return to the steady strengthening (of the baht) again? Thank you for any thoughts about this.  I suppose there are some who enjoy pondering on this subject and an informed guess will be gratefully received.  Thanks again. 

Your best bet is to make a forex chart going back a year or so and track it daily. Then you can relate to what has happened in relation to the Euro and the THB.

I have been tracking the GBP/THB for a few years now and when I check it against the world news I have a better idea of where I stand on how much my pensions will pay me monthly.

• Confused 1

C'mon you guys.  Thanks for the comments but...   There have been plenty of posts discussing the strength of the THB (too strong) in relation to the rest of the world's currencies.  Aside from whatever the Thai government and the banks here decide there have been a number of game changing events recently that may have simply strengthened other currencies.  I speak about the instability of the UK and EU and that has changed, the US is or is not having a financial slowdown and, of course we are on the threshold of a pandemic which will affect many sectors especially tourism. Among other things. 

By the way.  If you are wondering where all the money in the world is take a look at:

'The Spider's Web Britain's Second Empire' (Documentary).mp4 (youtube).  Easy to access.

Those behind the trust funds (owners) are the ones who funded brexit, trump, johnson and many many scattered think tanks quietly beavering away to quietly control the world we live in.

Look forward to any comments.  Thank you.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Susco said:

Please hold on for a minute, while I get he popcorn, because the TV financial experts ( there are a lot of them ) will be here anytime soon with their advise

I'm an expert at spending money.

Back to the OP ...... as far as I can see it's been dropping over the past week.

Pound has dropped from 41 to 40.2

Edited by BritManToo

6 hours ago, notrub said:

C'mon you guys.  Thanks for the comments but...   There have been plenty of posts discussing the strength of the THB (too strong) in relation to the rest of the world's currencies.  Aside from whatever the Thai government and the banks here decide there have been a number of game changing events recently that may have simply strengthened other currencies.  I speak about the instability of the UK and EU and that has changed, the US is or is not having a financial slowdown and, of course we are on the threshold of a pandemic which will affect many sectors especially tourism. Among other things. 

By the way.  If you are wondering where all the money in the world is take a look at:

'The Spider's Web Britain's Second Empire' (Documentary).mp4 (youtube).  Easy to access.

Those behind the trust funds (owners) are the ones who funded brexit, trump, johnson and many many scattered think tanks quietly beavering away to quietly control the world we live in.

Look forward to any comments.  Thank you.

Why don't you use internet instead of asking people at TV? Do you think people here are financial experts? They will just start rambling about this and that.