Pattaya: Keep the beer bars open! We are open air and less risky, says desperate bar rep

webfact

Closing the bars now would be shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. Two months too late anyway and that is not taking into account the fact that the Chinese took a further 2 months to disclose the virus in the first place.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, ianezy0 said:

Close all bars, girls can go home. Disinfect Soi 6, Walking St etc.

In 3 months time Pattaya will be like a fresh meadow of newly grown grass! 

Ahhhhhh....breathhhhh....breathhhh

...and then promote new sports such as snooker and darts not requiring crowds to watch

3 hours ago, likerdup1 said:

I won't touch any prostitutes at all in Pattaya now. How many foreign partners from China, Korea, Italy and other countries have these girls banged in the last month? How many bar girls are smart enough to seek proper medical care if they get symptoms of Covid 19? It is taking a big chance with your health banging a Pattaya prostitute at this stage of the game. i don't dare do it .... to risky. Go ahead and play Russian roulette with your health.. and that's not to mention catching all the STD's possible to catch if you are stupid enough to bare back freelancers, and their are a lot of witless boneheads who do that.

Well I’m quite sure the girls/ boys will be breathing a sigh of relief.

if punters like you did not exist exploiting the local population - then perhaps Pattaya would be a better place ?

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, likerdup1 said:

yea, that's right Doctor. Thanks for the diagnosis. I'm just paranoid, meanwhile Italy and Korea as well as many other countries are racking up Covid 19 cases. Thailand is still letting in foreigners from all over the world.. yea, that's right Doctor, I'm just paranoid.

I live in China. Yes you are paranoid. Off the scale paranoid.

But it doesn't mean that Covid 19 isn't seeking you out right at this moment. ????

Edited by Traubert
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, steve187 said:

open air makes no difference, its the person to person contact that transmits the virus, every busines is suffering, why should these bars be any different

It makes a difference if everyone behaves themselves.

5 hours ago, madmitch said:

Beer bars are if anything more dangerous than regular bars due to the tactile nature of the girls working in them..........and the often just as tactile nature of the client!

Totally agree...looking at a female 5 meters away playing on her phone is a sure fire way to catch the virus

• Haha 2

The problem with closing the bars in Bangkok is that the portable trolley bars will spring up, 

which the boys in blue get commission on & will sanction creating a major no toilet problem 

which will in the end spread another disease.

Just walk down Soi 13, it stinks 

• Like 1