Boris Johnson tests positive for coronavirus

Jonathan Fairfield

As per pandemic rules we are all probably going to get it in the end just have to hope that you get as mild version and if not  your body and the health service in your country is going to work when it does and not bankrupt you. Or if you can hang on and stay virus free then the vaccine will come down the tracks at a rate of knots. My wife and I are planning to stay virus free fro as long as possible. Keep safe folks and keep washing your hands and social distancing. 

Edited by URMySunshine
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

The PM has been working long hours around the clock trying to keep a country from disintegrating. He has been obliged to engage in high risk activity through multiple meetings and engagements. He has not had the option of self isolation. The PM  has also been the target of  angry people seeking to do harm to him because of his job.

Now, do tell me what your child  or family member has been doing and the critical importance of that person to the country vs.a Prime Minister. Some people are indeed more important than others because the work they will do and the contributions they will make will  have great value and will impact the lives of others.

Not to worry. The excellent NHS will sort him out!

Best health service in the world.

Edited by Logosone
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Not to worry. The excellent NHS will sort him out!

How cruel ….????

Any news about Cummings .....?????????

Edited by david555
  • Haha 2

Just now, kamma said:

And if he did so what? He's the PM of the UK. And whether we like him or not his position as leader of the country is more important than your average Joe's.

Of course. 

After all he came up with the social distancing strategy.

It's a show about nothing.

Genius.

2 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

The main question of course is did he go to the front of the line to be tested...or like Prince Charles, patiently wait his turn like an common person.

This question seems to be of utmost importance in this part of the world...

No one expects a sitting PM or Heir to the throne to be queueing with the riff raff.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Should he ever need to go to hospital of course Germany is now taking a select number of EU citizens for treatment in its excellent health service.

I don't know if Boris has enough points but it's worth a shot.

Of course he'll have to expedite the application before 31 December.

In real legal need of time it would be by end June … as it has to go to all member states from that so undemocratic organization to approve it ….. yeah democracy need to have his timetable running ????

• Haha 1

In blue ink, the PM told Josephine that "In answer to your question – I’m regularly washing my hands with soap and water for 20 seconds’ 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8138951/Boris-Johnson-pens-touching-reply-seven-year-old-girl.html

It's one thing lying to Daily Telegraph readers, but lying to a little seven year old girl?

Monstrous.

• Sad 1

Just now, Logosone said:

In blue ink, the PM told Josephine that "In answer to your question – I’m regularly washing my hands with soap and water for 20 seconds’ 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8138951/Boris-Johnson-pens-touching-reply-seven-year-old-girl.html

It's one thing lying to Daily Telegraph readers, but lying to a little seven year old girl?

Monstrous.

To be fair to Boris it's easy not to get it if you are socially isolated and live on a desert island. That's not possible if you are PM.

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

No need.

Both the private and public health services are excellent.

I'm not saying the NHS can't take care of its PM of course. 

But should Boris need hospital care, we're here for you, cousins.

Then hot buttered toasts for breakfast, please (Hot buttered toast for patients will improve their NHS experience, says PM)Quiz: What does how you eat your toast say about your personality ...  

Edited by Opl

19 minutes ago, david555 said:

In real legal need of time it would be by end June … as it has to go to all member states from that so undemocratic organization to approve it ….. yeah democracy need to have his timetable running ????

Actually you are right, that's a good point.

But perhaps we can do a deal, we can swap access to British fishing waters and a 30% Herring quota for treatment in one of the finest German hospitals, with private room and TV so he can watch the Proms. On an expedited basis.

Obviously he would have to get out by 31 December, deal or no deal.....

????

7 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Monstrous.

Do point out the "lie" , otherwise YOU are the one being dishonest by making a false allegation