Settlement Visa To The U.k

somewhere my mate, i to was in the same situation as you working in bangkok and wanted to go back to england to work, i have just come back today from bangkok and my wife will be here on friday as i couldnt get her on the same flight as me. to all who gave advice thanks :o anyway i came back got a job started to save wage slips and emails and everything that proved we had not just met, all bills from thailand condo rental slips and everything that was in our names together, even my work permits and bank cards, on the house side of things i have my own house but its rented out for two more months so you will need your mum to give mortgage statements and such like, my file was about ten kilos in weight as i thought they would just look and think <deleted> that im not reading through all that and just give us the visa(seems to have worked) i also took out private medical insurance for the wife so i dont have to rely on the good old nhs, i was told by a friend in the fo that this gives you extra points.

well mate good luck i hope you get the same good news i had last week, it truly is a good feeling

shaun