how to get to 90 day online page

i keep getting the users manual and apply for notifacation of 90 day report.

Apply for Notification of residence when staying in the Kingdom over 90 days

i can not figure out how to get to the online page.

i have tried windows 10 and internet explorer.

can some one help me please.

31 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

90 day reporting has been suspended, why even bother trying.

get off it

it has been reported here by numerous people include me

that the 90 day online reporting WORKS

Do it now while immigration has lots of time an no crowds ( if u wish to report in person) or take ur chance once everything is back to normal

up to you

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, phuketrichard said:

Do it now while immigration has lots of time an no crowds ( if u wish to report in person) or take ur chance once everything is back to normal

If you can do a online report I would to go ahead and do it.

If not there is no risk in not doing them. Mine is due on Saturday and I don't plan on doing the report in person (online reporting is not possible for me). It can wait until the emergency is over and do it then.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I would like to but cannot even open the landing page.....

6 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

Can you tell me what browser you are using as I get this -

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

with Firefox, Brave and IE11 on the link given above? This is both with and without a VPN 

13 minutes ago, topt said:

Can you tell me what browser you are using as I get this -

with Firefox, Brave and IE11 on the link given above? This is both with and without a VPN 

Have you tried the app?  I tried to report online for the past 6 yers and never could.  On the first of this month I tried again.  First with the app.  First few tries I could not get first basic data page, then suddenly it allowed it.  I backed out and couldn't get it to work again. So I went to the website on my Mac via Safari and Chrome. No good. Tried Firefox and got through.  Completed the whole process.  Later I checked the app again on my phone and used the check status link and found all the info I posted on the website made it to the app.  Next day received my approval.  Moral of the story is it tNEVER worked for me but I tried a gain and between the app and the website got it to go through finally.  I think it was important that I had done an in person 90 report previously so the TM 6 and my new passport number and entry dates all matched what was in their computer but who knows.

43 minutes ago, topt said:

Immigrations extranet appears to be down at this time. I am getting the same failure on all the sites on it. Not the first time it has happened

Try again later or tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

Had a go with the app but there is a required date field in it that stumped me as it’s not in the web version and when it’s summary page came up the date fields descriptions didn’t match the entry fields, whatever information I entered I got a rollback error so gave up, used the web for it with no problems  C7EE2855-7C40-4DE2-9540-69CB535E7AD3.jpeg.eef35943a77f11e57c9d171b2cce2ea7.jpeg

9 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

get off it

up to you

i did mine online quite some days ago....still waiting for it to be approved !!!

1 hour ago, Tom89 said:

I just tried it. After clicking submit I just got an empty white page. No idea if it went through or not.

That happens when the popup message to contact your local office does not appear for some unknown reason. Click the back arrow to return to page one of the application. 

The popup message means your record could not be found. That can be due to an error when entering the required fields on page one.

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Go back and check yourself, don't rely on receiving an email. 

First time for me using the online 90 day report. Yesterday evening I filled out the form and today received the approval email (CW). Took your very good advice and went online and was able to grab a pic on my phone of the approval and also of the next appt date notice.

on the page that says "check status" click, fill out the info requested and  after you open it

you will see if u have been approved, click the little button on the right and it will open the page with ur application and approved at the top

at the bottom is the option to print ur next 90 day report date

On 4/15/2020 at 10:32 AM, ubonjoe said:

If not there is no risk in not doing them. Mine is due on Saturday and I don't plan on doing the report in person (online reporting is not possible for me). It can wait until the emergency is over and do it then.

Yeah, why go now when there are no queues? Wait until the emrgency is over and everyone goes to immigration together.????

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, somo said:

Yeah, why go now when there are no queues? Wait until the emrgency is over and everyone goes to immigration together.????

It is not about queues now. It is about going out unless it is really necessary.

Not everybody will be going on the same day when reports are required again. I think they will say to do the report 90 days from when your report was due.

Filled out online form, only problem I have is the TM6 number which is a required field. Where the hell is it?

Did try N/A and submit. Gone an immediate response saying contact your local immigration office for your province.

Maybe best to go back to plan 1 unless anyone can advise.

13 minutes ago, Paul Laycock1 said:

Did try but same as before.

I assume you entered the entire number (for example AB12345)

The message means your record could not be found. Double check that you have entered all the required fields correctly.

There is lot of info about the same problem in the pinned topic for 90 day reporting. Look at the last few pages of it.

It works but i was rejected as my expiry extension was a couple of weeks away.....so it work alright.

There was a last ruling that i was permitted to stay in Thailand until the expiry day, took no changes and did it@ IO office. (before amnesty until 30-4 was announced

Edited by hgma