Trump approval rises, but more Americans support Biden for president

webfact

6 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Of course ,he made the USA number 1 again. Heading the active Corona virus infected people with over 39% of the worlds total and climbing every day so far. With a bit of help of the WHO, China and Hillary.

As we remind ourselves daily, LOST LIVES trump 2020 jail

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Makes sense. I remember in the last week of the 2016 election, Hilary keep going on about representing females & thinking, beside the Comey letter, she's going to lose as she wasn't focusing on the bigger picture.

Here comes Mitch's governor!!!!!!

1 hour ago, roaming2019 said:

So what? Because it's called Chinatown? First the title is misleading because she never talked about " large groups". She wanted to show that going to Chinatown was not more dangerous than going to other districts. Which is true as SF, including Chinatown was not at the origin of the outburst in California.

Did she publicly downplay the pandemic by stating that it will be soon over, that it was just a flu, etc. like the moron and its faithfull follower?

Edited by candide
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Opl said:

"Stimulus Checks Will Be Delayed As Treasury Dept Orders Trump’s Name Be Printed On Them"

the decision is another sign of Trump’s effort to cast his response to the pandemic in political terms.

"Many Americans may not see the president’s signature. Those who are eligible for stimulus payments and have provided their banking information to the I.R.S. will receive the money through direct deposit."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/us/coronavirus-updates.html#link-7dda6f58

...with Trump's name on them they are sure to bounce.. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Prestige doesn't recreate the best economy in decades and lowest unemployment ,which he is attempting to do with little support from the left nor does it expose the Chinese and the WHO .political correctness  and lack of transparency that help bring economic hardship to millions ,never mind deaths. 

RECESSION and the unemployment is about to go up additional 10%  13% Dead in the water trump now

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

He is trashed Daily in UK Where are you getting your news RUSSIA?

Mr.Trump is known for his many lies, unconventional approach of things, narcissism, ill-mannered. ..which make him an endless source of critical comments for the journalists.

Hence my comment they want him to win again. 

It seems that my humour is worthless. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, frantick said:

I will say this. If a Democrat wins the Whitehouse in 2020 I will go back to being silent. Because unlike the libs, I will respect the voter's choice. I remained silent while Obama was messing up the country, and knew only voting would change things.

I actually think that if a Dem does win, the lefties will not stop their whining. They'll try to out-cancel culture each other for not being woke enough. Can't wait for the show. Reddit will be a mess.

Obviously, you are a notable exception. You know: Obama not US citizen, Benghazi, pizzagate, eta....

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/republicans-dont-remember-the-obama-era-well-they-should

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

To be fair to the democrats you can see how this happened. They were so very sure they could get Trump booted out by their little judicial coup that they honestly never expected to have to fight an election. Since the day Trump destroyed Hillary at the last election they knew he would be kicked out of office. There was the Stormy Daniels hoax, Russia-gate with the peepee dossier, Ukraine hoax with dozens of commemorative engraved gold pens(yipppeee what fun!!), tax returns kerfuffle. There was no way on earth Trump could survive the storm enough to be able to compete in the 2020 election. And yet...

Now as far as I can see, the only thing Biden has done since this Chinese virus hit has been to run and hide. He is so out of his depth. Trump is fighting hard, and I appreciate his efforts, in spite of almost half the country rooting for the CCP and the virus in a last ditch attempt to see Trump suffer. So pathetic.

????????????

• Like 1