China may be keeping coronavirus data for commercial gain - Trump adviser

webfact

23 minutes ago, webfact said:

China may be withholding data about early coronavirus infections because it wants to win the commercial race to create a vaccine.

Oh, this guy is so smart so he got me lost already in the first sentence.

If a country develop a working vaccine, than I suppose that´s the only commercial they will ever need. To me that can not ever be related to how many infections they had or not.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

In which parallel universe ?

The one with the mad hatter's tea party in it?

"Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe.." seems an eminently fair description of Trump and his cabinet.

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

What does he mean exactly? China shared the genetic sequence on January 12, could they have shared it one or two weeks earlier? What's the impact on a process that needs around 18 months to get completed?

Many researchers across the globe had been working for a decade for a vaccine for SARS Corona, and that work is being used as a base I believe in some instances

20 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Many researchers across the globe had been working for a decade for a vaccine for SARS Corona, and that work is being used as a base I believe in some instances

Genetic sequence doesn't help them to make a vaccine or antidote. It only shows then the genetic structure to study how it is made up and what it's designed to do. At least that is my understanding of it

32 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Genetic sequence doesn't help them to make a vaccine or antidote. It only shows then the genetic structure to study how it is made up and what it's designed to do. At least that is my understanding of it

QMI had some reasonable results in lab testing, which I believe is what has been shared, and I have been informed that it is close to phase two trials,

I am not in full understanding nor knowledge of the intricacies, as that would be heavily under confidentiality and limited access  I rtesd a report that they had worked on novel corona.

Edited by RJRS1301