Details on a Covid-19 vaccine soon, Anutin promises

snoop1130

19 hours ago, Thailand said:

They are going to try to develop it, not in progress and they are going to beat the rest of the world.

Anutin have really got confident in Thai scientists, He certainly is an optimist.

Making a counterfeit of an already existing vaccine in the future is more believable.

22 minutes ago, TeaMonkey said:

Pentagon Study: Flu Shot Raises Risk of Coronavirus by 36%

https://www.21cir.com/2020/04/pentagon-study-flu-shot-raises-risk-of-coronavirus-by-36-and-other-supporting-studies/

So what will be the side effect of this vaccine?

If this study holds any water then it would explain the death rate and the aggressive sweep of the virus in UK care homes. It is strongly encourage and practiced that all elderly people and all people with underlying health conditions such as diabetes and heart disease have the flu jab every year. I was diagnosed with type 2 pre diabetes last year and I had a flu jab. I am not going to be worrying about this but it is interesting.

1 minute ago, bluedoc said:

Do you think this miserable excuse for a man would accept help from a dirty fallang country if they were to develop a vaccine first.

He really believe Thailand have the worlds best scientists and they will develop the first COVID-19 vaccine.

Is Anutin on some kind of drug or what, if not he should really get a mental valuation.

When I come to think of it, what have Thailand ever invented (except the TUK-TUK)?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whaleboneman said:

I'm pretty sure that everyone realizes there's no vaccine for Covid19 yet. And if those "health professionals" told you there is no vaccine for polio - well that explains it all.

I agree, no vaccine for polio?! Well I could be wrong but I always thought that we have all but wiped out Polio in the world withe the vaccine. I just checked and there have been no Polio cases in the UK for nearly 40 years. The flu vaccine has again been around since just after the War and is updated every single year. So not sure who those medical professionals are, perhaps he has been listening to David Icke. 

2 hours ago, rwill said:

Latest article I could find about a vaccine.  Don't expect one any time soon.  From the article, "The volunteers will be followed for 13 months to ensure they have no side effects or other reactions to the vaccine."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/doctors-start-giving-second-round-of-shots-to-volunteers-in-seattle-covid-19-vaccine-trial/ar-BB133JRR?ocid=spartandhp

Read the article for the UK regarding Oxford University trials. 

5 minutes ago, GAZZPA said:

Read the article for the UK regarding Oxford University trials. 

Yes, I believe that Dr Sarah Gilbert from Oxford Uni has stated many times that she is 80% hopeful that trials will be successful and they will have a million doses ready to go September this year. 

3 hours ago, alien365 said:

I know this guy has been assigned the villain role to us westerners and rightly so, but stating they are trying to make sure they get access to the serum makes sense. Thai scientists working on the vaccine also makes sense. The world is trying to find a way to defeat this virus and just because Thailand isn't as developed as others, doesn't mean it can't provide a contribution or even find a cure. Don't forget some of the scientists here have been educated in the west at top universities. I wish them good luck.

Not realistic though is it. Thailand has an appalling reputation for complete nonsense press releases. Rampant xenophobia and narcissistic attitude towards itself in the World would suggest to me it's "not gonna happen". It doesn't really matter though, as long as a vaccine is found who cares who develops it. He may never be pulled up on this because in not too many months time the UK will likely have a developed vaccine maybe along with other developed countries. 

• Like 1

This is the  guy who said that the Covid-19 pandemic would all be over by Songkran as "our" Chinese friends would have a vaccine by then, and anyway the hot weather would kill it off - the same man who blamed it all on "dirty unwashed farangs"!

I take everything this guy says with a bucketful of salt - for instance:- "Every department needs to work on this and hopefully Thailand can be a leader in the vaccine development."  But...., but.... What happened to the vaccine that China was going to have available by Songkran? Ah - sorry he must have meant Songkran NEXT year as this year it was cancelled!

19 hours ago, ukrules said:

Wow that sounds like Thailand's developing the vaccine, a massive undertaking. The first human coronavirus vaccine ever created, a giant leap forward for science around the world and it's coming from Thailand.

Hold on a minute, surely he who creates the vaccine determines who gets it first?

Either I read this wrong or Anutin is going to simply wait for the dirty foreigners to do all the work and then demand to be at the front of the queue when 'we, the unwashed' eventually sell it to them ????

Announcing this memorandum of understanding prior to talking to the 'international institutions' involved is surely a big mistake?

What I can't understand is how this guy is still around to spout out his verbal diarrhoea! Surely even the PM realises the embarrassment he causes Thailand with his idiotic statements! (By "he" I mean Anutin, but it's all down to your own interpretation!)   

5 hours ago, 727Sky said:

China will probably make the first vaccine. It will be made in the same factory that made the baby formula that killed hundreds of babies or the factory that made the dog food that killed the dogs or the factory that made.....well, hopefully you get the picture.

Don't forget the plastic eggs and rice......... Class.......  

5 hours ago, Max69xl said:

What are you talking about? There will be no working covid-19 vaccine in at least a year in the western world. Do you really think thai scientists without a clue can come up with one? Dream on,pal. You seem a bit naive. 

I don't think you are reading the post in the way that it was intended!

9 hours ago, Mattd said:

Exactly, Coronaviruses are very difficult to vaccinate against, medical science has truly achieved wonders .

Even if they ever do develop a successful vaccine, it will take a very long time to produce enough to vaccinate 7.5 Billion people!

Exactly. And as the Gilead guy said on tv when this story broke 2 or 3 weeks ago, even in the best case scenario, the limited supply up to the end of this year might be sufficient to cover only health care professionals. 

Apart from polio,  let's not forget measles (virus) and cholera (bacterial) for which vaccines were developed and used almost globally to all but eliminate these killers from mankind.

Hence our kids (at least in advanced countries) all getting their "shots" at an early age for life time protection.

But Corona viruses are a different beast.

4 hours ago, Mavideol said:

“The virus will be disabled once its vaccine is developed. Every department needs to work on this and hopefully Thailand can be a leader in the vaccine development. This matter will become clearer in three months, but more time will be required to make the vaccine truly effective,” Anutin said.

no kidding "sherlock"  and these are "your" news, it did made me laugh... please go back to where you have been and leave this health matters to the professionals

But is he not the Minister of Public Health, and therefore completely knowledgeable about the situation? :cheesy:

5 hours ago, phkauf said:

I might be an outlier here, but I think Anutin is perfect for the next Prime Minister. He will take up right where the current PM leaves off and there will hardly be any difference in job performance. Prayut set the bar about as low as possible and there is no chance in hell Anutin will raise it.

Poor little Anutin has to actually do something without Daddy's help now. Does he still have the training wheels on his bicycle?

Will you all leave this poor man alone. he is doing his best!

3 hours ago, Tanlic said:

lotta lotta Nancy Pelosi no I aint American..on here.... A Thai shows concern gives hope to a worried nation and what are you and your band of merry men contributing.....total negativity  absent of any real knowledge......where I stay we have 6 cases and no one but no one is disputing that number not even in the OAP knitting classes.no rumours of deaths nothing....which tells me Thailand is doing a great job of stopping the spread.........give your backside a rest and let your brain and mouth take over for a while and think yourself lucky your in this great country

I don't think that people on here are complaining about the concern being shown, but rather in the nonsensical "fake news" way that it is presented by this buffoon!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bander said:

He really believe Thailand have the worlds best scientists and they will develop the first COVID-19 vaccine.

Is Anutin on some kind of drug or what, if not he should really get a mental valuation.

When I come to think of it, what have Thailand ever invented (except the TUK-TUK)?

90 day reporting?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, smudger1951 said:

Anutin angrily called us filthy unwashed farangs because some arrivals refused his offer of a mask. But the view is increasing now that we should wear a mask to protect each other.

Yeah, one that comes out of a sealed package and not from possibly infected hands...... Basic hygene..... 

22 hours ago, dogfish180 said:

You better get a wriggle on mate! The UK already started human trials.... Not sure about flattening the curve, more like behind the 

Looking at it subjectively seems the UK were the ones behind at least according to the credible media sorry to say.