Poll signals strengthening support for Biden over Trump in three battleground states

webfact

40 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Well you’re certainly entitled those overbearing opinions of yours, dramatic as they are. 

Would you support Biden getting the Kavanaugh treatment with Tara Reid front and center?

Deflection. He's facing an election not a senate hearing. Again unless this stops him from being nominated which is possible I suppose but extremely unlikely Biden will be the only one there to save the country from total ruin which would be a second 45 term.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

All very true, but you have to understand that they DO think they are perfect and they DO believe they are the moral betters even as you watch them shift their attitude and narrative in real-time they do it with arrogance and passive-aggressiveness that’s astounding.  

Again anyone is better than 45. It's a referendum on 45. He failed. Replace with anyone. End of. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, candide said:

Nobody's perfect and any party is not keen to investigate it's own members.

Having said that, Republicans own the DOJ and the Senate, so there's nothing preventing an investigation into it and it's not because of adherence to fair play (remember Benghazi, etc...).

So, again, why don't you complain about Republicans doing nothing about it?

I don't think the DOJ can do anything.  Is there a charge that falls under their jurisdiction?  Failing one there is nothing they can do.  Same with the senate.  There are no hearings to determine fitness for presidency ala supreme court justices.  Kinda makes both those ideas unavailable to the GOP.

Personally, I am very much in the camp of accepting how Tara is being treated right now.  Her accusation has been reported and people can make of it what they will.  Failing a full on charge back when it happened and lacking specific corroboration these type of charges should not be given recognition.  But, the same should have been said for Kavanaugh whose accuser was even less credible and more clearly partisan than Reade.  

The hypocrisy will be anyone that votes for Biden that thought Kavanaugh should have been derailed based on Fords accusation.  They can try to justify their position via "Trump sucks" but they are still hypocrites.

• Like 1

Biden could say he straight up did it and the left would still ignore it. 

A former neighbor of Joe Biden's accuser Tara Reade has come forward to corroborate her sexual-assault account, saying Reade discussed the allegations in detail in the mid-1990s

Reade has said that in the spring or summer of 1993, she was told to meet Biden in a semiprivate corridor to deliver a duffel bag. There, she said, Biden pushed her up against a wall, reached under her skirt, and penetrated her with his fingers. When she resisted his advances, Reade said, Biden expressed annoyance and said, "Aw man, I heard you liked me." Then, she said, he pointed a finger at her and said, "You're nothing to me." After that, she said, he shook her by the shoulders and said, "You're OK, you're fine," before walking away.

Before the alleged assault, Reade said, she had already complained to her superiors in Biden's office that the way Biden looked at her and touched her made her uncomfortable. She got no response, she said, and after the alleged assault was abruptly relieved of her duties managing interns. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/former-neighbor-corroborates-joe-bidens-accuser-2020-4

Edited by Mama Noodle
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, candide said:

Nobody's perfect and any party is not keen to investigate it's own members.

Having said that, Republicans own the DOJ and the Senate, so there's nothing preventing an investigation into it and it's not because of adherence to fair play (remember Benghazi, etc...).

So, again, why don't you complain about Republicans doing nothing about it?

Because I don't want endless investigations over dumb things. I would like a government that can achieve even if the most basic things. This whole recent mess has shown we need Amazon and Walmart more than the government. 

Even back when the government shut down nothing changed until the airports were at risk. Every man that's straight like a bit of pussy, every man that's gay likes a piece of ass. Let's get over that. 

I do not want the GOP to become this woke party that prosecutes people for the most inane nonsense around. So no, of course I don't want the GOP to become a bunch of woke, identity politics, virtue signalers, that use race baiting and class warfare in the way the dems do lately.

Yes I recognize the GOP has serious problems but the reason I prefer them now is I want less of them in my life. I like the party that will hopefully bother me less. The dems seem to want to dig into every aspect of daily life. 

I grabbed some pussy and ass in my time in Asia. When they know you are rich they just throw themselves on you and let you do it. Got a problem with that? 

Any older gay guy that is now woke should explain to me what they were up to in the bath houses in the 70s. That's a bit of a rant but it is so two faced these days. Let's put everybody on trial. Anybody that lived through the 60s would be given the Weinstein treatment.

We don't need more mind numbing investigations into people's pasts that's why I don't complain. What bothers me about the dems is that nobody actually cares but howl over it time and time again. You have always been a gentleman in your travels? Never been to a ping pong show or had a grab in a gogo? 

The dems have pretty much destroyed any chance of a normal guy getting any casual sex in the modern era. So no I don't advocate more witch hunts. So yeah I can't get too outraged about Joe getting a little gropey.

As a gay man I used to respect the dems for being the party of sexual liberation but increasingly they are the most repressive people around. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Wonder how long until the sexual assault allegations against Biden are widely reported? #himtoo. Haven't dug through the entire thread but skimmed the last few pages and didn't see anything. 

Mate dont hold your breath. Allegations against Trump or a Trump nominee or a GOP member are given 24x7 coverage and 'women's rights' groups will be marching in the street wearing ******* on their heads - seriously - they will ????

But allegations against a Trump opponent or a Democrat will be ignored and given nil coverage.  There will be no protest by 'women's rights' groups, and there will be no #metoo. Seriously. ????

The MSM are all 'rights' groups are the marketing branch of the Dems and their liberal supporters. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

I just want the left to stop using women who have allegedly been abused when convenient for them. I am willing to let this go but if it were a republican we would have investigative bodies being formed. It would go on for months.  Or at least stop pretending their side is impartial and perfect. 

Admit you fight dirty and anything goes to win and I am okay with it. I wish they could simply be honest with themselves because it is painfully obvious to everybody else.

It is painfully obvious to more and more people too. Every year there are more and more Dems and MSM lies and deceptions - and all they are doing is emboldening Trump supporters, and making more converts.  2020 is going to be a bloodbath and the end of the Dems as they are as a political force in USA. The Dems will be restructured top to bottom in an attempt to regain their relevance. They will learn the hard way that they are disliked and distrusted, just like the MSM.

7 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

All very true, but you have to understand that they DO think they are perfect and they DO believe they are the moral betters even as you watch them shift their attitude and narrative in real-time they do it with arrogance and passive-aggressiveness that’s astounding.  

And more and more people are seeing it - some for the first time.  There is a lady called Candace Owens and she and others have been making huge waves and they are calling in a 'blexit' - blacks leaving the Dems. 2020 is going to be biblical - as long as the Dems can be stopped from cheating with postal votes.

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

trump also travelled on Epstein's plane, denied this & that even though there are photos of them together and so on. Interesting how trump supporters ignore trump's involvement in issues when it doesn't suit their narrative or immediately launch into fact free conspiracy theories as a defence mechanism on behalf of trump.

Trump has been saying Epstein was a sick puppy for a long time, much to the denial of the left. 

Good luck deflecting that, son. 

15 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Trump has been saying Epstein was a sick puppy for a long time, much to the denial of the left. 

Good luck deflecting that, son. 

trump knew of Epstein's behaviour when he was mixing with him. As an example remember some of the women to fulfil Epstein sexual trafficking needs were recruited from Mar-a- Largo. Denigrating Epstein later is only another form of attempted denial / defense by trump.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/jeffrey-epstein-trump-link-liking-women-on-the-younger-side-2019-7?r=US&IR=T

Edited by simple1

1 hour ago, AussieBob18 said:

And more and more people are seeing it - some for the first time.  There is a lady called Candace Owens and she and others have been making huge waves and they are calling in a 'blexit' - blacks leaving the Dems. 2020 is going to be biblical - as long as the Dems can be stopped from cheating with postal votes.

Please explain this ‘cheating with postal votes’, the US military have been using postal votes since the time of the civil war.

So come on, explain.

12 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Wonder how long until the sexual assault allegations against Biden are widely reported? #himtoo. Haven't dug through the entire thread but skimmed the last few pages and didn't see anything. 

They wont be widely reported as the MSM are Dem biased. Imagine if it were Trump?  Pelosi/Schiff/Shumer and Walters et al  would be apoplectic with calls for impeachment.

10 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Of course he doesn't think it should be taken seriously. Him, the media, and all their lefty friends will ignore it as much as possible because Biden has a 'D' by his name. 

Nobody has ‘ignored’ anything, they’ve simply recognized it as yet another baseless smear campaign.

33 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

They wont be widely reported as the MSM are Dem biased. Imagine if it were Trump?  Pelosi/Schiff/Shumer and Walters et al  would be apoplectic with calls for impeachment.

The whole of US media is ‘Dem biased’?

Or, the whole of US media has to be ‘Dem biased’ in order for your alternative beliefs to fit factual reality?!

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes, the hypocrisy of trying to smear Biden with the kind of behaviour Trump has not only been accused of on multiple occasions but has attested to himself. 

Yeah we all get it. In the minds of the left, Trump is justification for any and all things the left does no matter how vile and even if it means abandoning their own guiding principals 5 minutes after proclaiming them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Yeah we all get it. In the minds of the left, Trump is justification for any and all things the left does no matter how vile and even if it means abandoning their own guiding principals 5 minutes after proclaiming them. 

No you don't get it. 

The reason nobody is taking these allegations seriously is because they are fiction. If there were not, Trump would have used them instead of going and getting himself impeached trying to get Ukraine to announce an fake investigation into Biden. 

These allegations tell us only two things:

1. How big a threat Biden is to Trump.

2. How wedded Trump supporters are to their conspiracy theories, in this case the ridiculous idea that the MSM has somehow acted in unison to keep these allegations out of the news. These allegations are not in the news because they are baseless. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Nope.

That's not it. 

It's that 45 must go. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes, supporters of a self confessed sexual predator throwing unfounded allegations at Trump’s political rival.

Hypocrite(s).

The hypocrites are those that whine and whinge over Trump saying something off the cuff in a bus and MSM not covering that Biden is accused. You know full well that if it were Trump it would be all over the news daily, hourly and by the minute. I have no idea if these allegations are real or not or if it matters but I do know a cover-up when I see one.

59 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes, the hypocrisy of trying to smear Biden with the kind of behaviour Trump has not only been accused of on multiple occasions but has attested to himself. 

The same Biden who, on television, bragged about getting the prosecutor fired?  that Biden? he smeared himself and you know full well they are covering this latest thing up to protect there candidate. I'm not saying he did it, I'm saying what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander. They tried to impeach Trump on nothing so must expect the same treatment.

24 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

The hypocrites are those that whine and whinge over Trump saying something off the cuff in a bus and MSM not covering that Biden is accused. You know full well that if it were Trump it would be all over the news daily, hourly and by the minute. I have no idea if these allegations are real or not or if it matters but I do know a cover-up when I see one.

Refer #173.

Some troll posts and replies have been removed.

A post using content from unapproved social media sites has been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook  etc.) should always be shown.

Where are the stories that will undo Biden - the sexual assault allegations? Why is the media and TV so quiet about it?

The Hypocrisy on Tara Reade Is a National Disgrace

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/the-hypocrisy-on-tara-reade-is-a-national-disgrace/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=right-rail&utm_content=top-stories&utm_term=second

"During the summer of 2018, with Brett Kavanaugh under the national spotlight, Biden was unequivocal in his demand that Americans must believe women as a matter of unwavering reflex. “For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally,” Biden argued, “you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts, whether or not it’s been made worse or better over time.”

As Biden now argues, Tara Reade’s accusations should be “respectfully heard” and “rigorously vetted.” 

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy.

Tara Reade’s Former Neighbor Says She Described the Assault in Detail in 1995.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/tara-reades-former-neighbor-says-she-described-the-assault-in-detail-in-1995/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=river&utm_content=top-bar-latest&utm_term=second

"A woman who used to live next door to the former Senate staffer who has accused Joe Biden of sexual assault says that she remembers being told about details of the allegation in the mid-1990s."